Snake Medals III

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Snake Medals III

Post by Armitaage on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:30 am

At present, there's only two mystic AAAs for psycho, and chal. Lhune is winged, lorelei is not. Chal is winged too. So I don't think psycho mystic is viable at endgame yet, but it will be soon, if the new AAA is mystic indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:38 am

Lhune certainly has big 'ol wings in the picture but I lost the winged combo testing him in my form.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:05 am

Strange. I get my data from a very reliable source(can't get more reliable than where I get it) and my db says Winged. Do you still have Lhune and is your normal form winged? I'd like to see a ss of the combos you get. I take inaccuracies seriously, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by hgrubandT on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:50 pm

I'm using forum on mobile version so I can't attach ss, but I just tested and Lhune is winged(damn it lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hgrubandT

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:07 pm

hmm i mustve messed up somewhere then, i may have had two of the same winged c monsters in there which negated the combo or something, well thankfully i read here, i may have sold him prematurely if i hadnt checked here

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Armitaage wrote:At present, there's only two mystic AAAs for psycho, and chal. Lhune is winged, lorelei is not. Chal is winged too. So I don't think psycho mystic is viable at endgame yet, but it will be soon, if the new AAA is mystic indeed.
good to know, thanks

will probably sit out if its mystics then

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top