Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by MoRandi on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:42 am

T u wasted EP to get all that crap rewards and after 137th ticket u get a spirit that worth 10% of the EP and BP spent...lame

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by echoside on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:00 am

hgrubandT wrote:I used 136 ticket and now only 1 reward left...and it's a random spirit.
>____<
And I thought I might have a chance at getting a random, the little face you made made me laugh though, brightened my morning.

echoside

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by hgrubandT on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:32 am

I don't wanna do this event thinking I can get good reward in return. I do it for 2aaa reward Wink
I was just wanna share the story of how lucky I am(apparently, not very lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hgrubandT

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by zzz1998 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:50 pm

hgrubandT wrote:I don't wanna do this event thinking I can get good reward in return. I do it for 2aaa reward Wink
I was just wanna share the story of how lucky I am(apparently, not very lol)
When you redeem your 137th ticket, you will get this message form Ateam:

"We are sorry to inform you that we don't actually have a Random Spirit because we did think anyone is that dedicated to try to get that many tickets in this lousy event.  Here is 3 my energy potions for any inconvenience may have caused you.  Have a nice day and thank you for playing Dark Summoner"

zzz1998

Posts : 155
Join date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by MoRandi on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:33 pm

zzz1998 wrote:
hgrubandT wrote:I don't wanna do this event thinking I can get good reward in return. I do it for 2aaa reward Wink
I was just wanna share the story of how lucky I am(apparently, not very lol)
When you redeem your 137th ticket, you will get this message form Ateam:

"We are sorry to inform you that we don't actually have a Random Spirit because we did think anyone is that dedicated to try to get that many tickets in this lousy event.  Here is 3 my energy potions for any inconvenience may have caused you.  Have a nice day and thank you for playing Dark Summoner"
LOL Shocked Very Happy Laughing Laughing  never tought at that, ok now i am gonna push to get my 3 ep I love you  LOL

On topic: T u are already at 860F and in this shit event i belive ur ranked #1 in last report lol Smile

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by xX_HunterX_xX on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:35 am

How many floors do you guys think you need to go through in order to rank?

xX_HunterX_xX

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by hgrubandT on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:43 am

Nope, rank 15 and will drop on this report I think

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hgrubandT

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by hgrubandT on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:44 am

Hard to tell since we still have long way to go. People could push or abandon depends on addition reward from A team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hgrubandT

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by hgrubandT on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:08 am

1k rank4
Today I used another 137 vouchers to get random spirit. A team hate me lol
Btw: I'm not complaining, I don't do event to get random I just wanna share a funny story -____-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hgrubandT

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by MoRandi on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:49 am

T, that can't be a coincidence or bad luck, is obvious that A-team programmed that to go last item, so ppl have to waste 50+ EP and 30+ BP to get a item that worth below 20 EP...what can i say, clever, and once again, blame A-team...

And by the way T, ur telling the best storyes lol, and if u want to catch us even more, start with "once upon a time, there was a noob team called A-team...." LOL

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by Dyles on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:33 am

Looking forward to see the rankings though. Had decided to stop participating after enough earnings.

Dyles

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by ryesteve on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Dyles wrote:Well, whether it's 81 energy per level or 208 energy per lvl after Floor 200. The question is, "Does it really matters?".
Yes it does.  Big time.  In previous towers, you could do 10-12 floor per potion, and along the way get the chests and McFly to defray your potion cost.  Now, you're getting 4-5 floors per potion, with nothing to compensate for it.  It's all getting tossed away to get the AAA.  I don't see any reason why I should spend 250 to rank when I could just buy this AAA for around 120-150.  ATeam gave no one any reason to play this event.

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by Dyles on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:19 am

ryesteve wrote:
Dyles wrote:Well, whether it's 81 energy per level or 208 energy per lvl after Floor 200. The question is, "Does it really matters?".
Yes it does.  Big time.  In previous towers, you could do 10-12 floor per potion, and along the way get the chests and McFly to defray your potion cost.  Now, you're getting 4-5 floors per potion, with nothing to compensate for it.  It's all getting tossed away to get the AAA.  I don't see any reason why I should spend 250 to rank when I could just buy this AAA for around 120-150.  ATeam gave no one any reason to play this event.
I don't Think you get my point. If it cost more EP per floor for you, it's the same for others. If you spent 100EP last Tower to get to Floor1000, but the same EP only brings you to Floor300, the ratio will be same for me or anyone else. I'm sure you won't need 3k floors to rank in top 300 like in previous event.

My question is pertaining to energy per floor and not chests or rewards. Anyway, most of the time the chest gives crappy stuff like 1000gold, 1000 ally point. As for McFly, it doesn't matter how much EP per floor because he randomly appears every time you proceed (for that matter, yes it matters how much EP per click). However, the main concern here I'm sure wasn't so much of "Energy per floor" and instead it's "No chests or McFly".

I agree that it's not rewarding to participate and hence I didn't and so should you, but I do think that the convert reward will worth much more than 120-150 EPs or even 250EPs. (yes, so there's a reason to play actually)

Dyles

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by ryesteve on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:31 am

I understood exactky what you were saying. You aren't getting MY point that all of that is tied together as a function of the total net cost of participating in the event. Even if mcfly had shown up, this event would have still sucked because it would have cost way, way more to rank, precisely because of the energy required per floor.

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by MoRandi on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:31 am

Dyles and ryesteve both of you are wrong in a part.

Dyles: you are wrong with total event spent/rank, what rye tryes to say is that at the end of the event with let's say rank 30 you get less rewards per total (mcfly, chests, ap, gold, xp, mid rewards, final rewrds) than the prevoius tower events with the same ep cost, NOT how many floors

Ryesteve: you wrong that the cost to rank, yes it costs you more EP to get to the same floor than prevoius tower events, but what you are not seeing is that you are not the only one, for all the cost is higher, so to rank costs the much as the 1st, 2nd and so on players invest to go, so the 1st wont do 13k floors like last tower event will use same ammount of eps but will stop sooner at less floors

Hopw you both got what each other means to say Smile

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by ryesteve on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:55 am

If you had tracked player progress in previous tower events as I have, particularly those where the energy cost increased every 500 floors, you'd have seen that player progress isnt purely a function of cost. In those events, even energy per click went from 11 to 13 and % per click went from 3% to 2%, floor progress did not decrease in proortion. People would try to maintain daily progress that felt right, regardless of increased cost.

Obviously, with tnis one costing so much more, it wont take anything close to 2800 floors to rank like last time, but without question it will still be more expensive. Saying "its all the aame" simply isnt true

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by xX_HunterX_xX on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm

I'm trying to figure out what the cutoff would be, since they haven't been announcing our ranks since mid-rankings -_- I'm at floor 363 right now

xX_HunterX_xX

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by ryesteve on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Yeah, I like how they did that. No one's playing this event, so the cut is so low, the only way to motivate people to overspend is to not let anyone know where they stand. WTG ATeam.

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by MoRandi on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:18 pm

T is above 3,2k floors so i think he will be #1

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by xX_HunterX_xX on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Yeah, I'm probably going to end up overspending.  I heard from other people that cutoff is 600 - 800 for 101-300.

xX_HunterX_xX

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by MoRandi on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Hunter, if you haven't yet spent, i advice you not to do so, this shit event won't worth it, but if you did...well try to mentaint the minimum you can spend for the rank range you want to get in, more than that i can only wish you, GL Smile

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by xX_HunterX_xX on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Thanks MoRandi :DI'll need it.  I already spent 70ep on this event and all I'm trying to do is get a AAA wrym -_-

xX_HunterX_xX

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by MoRandi on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:25 pm

WEll than, let me know what rank you got, post here after it's revealed Smile

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by hgrubandT on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:01 am

Done with event hope my main rank in top 5
Main rancor 4,638
Alt rancor 1,240
Alt tyranny 940 I think

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hgrubandT

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by MoRandi on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:45 am

T how u get time to play 3 acc and progress so far witch take time, considering that you have a job a family, a life? Smile

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Event - Faustian Trials!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum