Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treasure event - Island of Avarice

+11
lennon_68
zzz1998
ryesteve
Xcalibre
Ologolos
echoside
I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!!
MoRandi
TheFury
cloudy09
Armitaage
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Treasure event - Island of Avarice  - Page 3 Empty Re: Treasure event - Island of Avarice

Post by MoRandi Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:43 pm

hgrubandT wrote:Finally got the covert aaa, and will get another on alt the next time bonus stage open. No idea why I'm doing this.
-___-
Well T, in the end, u used alarm clock lol :Por each time you got area notification you played Smile

It has been passed 3 days that i got no notification neither on phone, nor my tablet, and all notifications are on.
Today 7am ET area was open, i entered when 20 min were left and saw it open, no notifications on phone nor my tablet, and i don't think is a problem to android OS since all apps works except facebook notifications and DS ones witch they dont work always...but 3 days no notifications, and from the event 1st day today i got the area second time...is unacceptable, damn A-team with this shit that they now notifications aren't an acurate way to announce players...damn this event and all they do, i am so pissed off...lame

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3