Mobius Event - Sierra of Spirits

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mobius Event - Sierra of Spirits

Post by Armitaage on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:40 am

Been a while since we've had a Mobius Ages type of event. This one doesn't look like it would compare to the original, but it does bring us a Crawler AAA(*vomits*), a 30 bp winged wyrm AA(but the skill sucks *valiantly tries to suppress the urge to hurl, but ultimately fails*) and the AA prog is a 40 bp Winged Demon with ipd(substitute for Sphene, anyone?). That's just the sin side. So, thoughts, anyone?

Oh, and lotsa evolution stones(or at least more than the average player will find in battles) throughout the event, and plenty of SoE/+(I'll be pushing my clan to get to 2mil points, you can bet on that!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Re: Mobius Event - Sierra of Spirits

Post by Ologolos on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:29 pm

Armitaage wrote:Been a while since we've had a Mobius Ages type of event. This one doesn't look like it would compare to the original, but it does bring us a Crawler AAA(*vomits*), a 30 bp winged wyrm AA(but the skill sucks *valiantly tries to suppress the urge to hurl, but ultimately fails*) and the AA prog is a 40 bp Winged Demon with ipd(substitute for Sphene, anyone?). That's just the sin side. So, thoughts, anyone?

Oh, and lotsa evolution stones(or at least more than the average player will find in battles) throughout the event, and plenty of SoE/+(I'll be pushing my clan to get to 2mil points, you can bet on that!)
Definitely interested in those stones... I don't have much EP at the moment, but I've got to get some of those stones.... my precious... :drool:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Yeaaah, alot of stones, i must rank to get those aprox 5 stones that event offers lol

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:44 pm

Lol, it's 5 stones more than the average player will find in battles, mo, and you know it, lol. Drop rate of these is really atrocious, don't let last event fool you. The drop rate during the last event was just to get Ex off the ground but, now that they are, it'll all be like this, and it'll still be better than trying to battle for them(or taking down divinities)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Yea, in a way ur right Armitaage, but...just when i see that number...5 or sort of, it's some kind of, well, make us thanks the skyes for those, well, you know, only Ateam can make us do that lol
But yeah, did more than 100 fights in total from the time these were in and...only 10 yellow found...
Anyway if i'm right and the untradable stones are needed only for the 4th evolve stage and not other 3, than i got enough to make my full Ex team, thanks to last event Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:16 pm

MoRandi wrote:Anyway if i'm right and the untradable stones are needed only for the 4th evolve stage and not other 3, than i got enough to make my full Ex team, thanks to last event

No IF about it, the non-yellow stones ARE only needed to go from stage 3 to stage 4, lol. However, given that you almost never get those in battles...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:57 pm

A full EX team costs:

400 Yellow Stones
10 Red
10 Blue
10 White
10 Purple
20 Green (at least for Psycho, but I think for the other two guilds too)

Those of us who rushed in the last event to get stones are completely set now. People who didn't will probably be players who wouldn't be able to max out an EX team quickly anyway - for them, getting a few rare stones in an event like this is probably perfectly reasonable. It'll give them something to work from when they get strong enough to try maxing an EX team in the future.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:03 pm

For sin it's 20 blue and 10 green, instead of 20 green and 10 blue, but otherwise it's the same thing, lol.

I know I'll be pushing my clan to go hard in this event, cuz it's got some badly needed SoE/+ for me. Each Ex monster takes a whopping 400 levels from stage 1, level 1 to stage 4, max level. I thought I had a lot of fodder but nope, not nearly enough, lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Didn't anyone play the Tower event that just finished?  Stones were the last thing I wanted to see all over the prize grid for this event...

edit: except for maybe gold golems...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:51 am

ryesteve wrote:Didn't anyone play the Tower event that just finished?  Stones were the last thing I wanted to see all over the prize grid for this event...

edit: except for maybe gold golems...
raises hand

I didn't play. Tower events make me physically ill anymore. Vertigo or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Armitaage wrote:
MoRandi wrote:Anyway if i'm right and the untradable stones are needed only for the 4th evolve stage and not other 3, than i got enough to make my full Ex team, thanks to last event

No IF about it, the non-yellow stones ARE only needed to go from stage 3 to stage 4, lol. However, given that you almost never get those in battles...
Armit, please RE-check my post, the same thing i said "if i'm right and the UNTREADABLE stones re needed ONLY for the 4th evolve stage"
We were at the same tought and both right, just that you passed probably fast to my post and misunderstood what i writed there Smile

P.S.: thanks Fury, now i know exactly what i need, i already got 3x sin Ex monsters, 32 red stones, others more than 40 and ~70 yellow, but that's not a problem since they are tradable, so if i want i can have a full Ex team in no time.

Only 1 question, the regular stacks works on Ex + skills?

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:47 pm

I didn't misunderstand, lol. There is no if about it, you are right that they are only needed for the last evolution, is what my post is trying to say. The untradable stones and the non-yellow stones are the same thing, since only the yellow are tradable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Yea, i tried to say something, u aswell, we both said corectly the things and none was wrong, just we reffered at different stones.
I know yellow are only tradable ones, i knew others are needed for different version of the final Ex
only thing that i was not sure was if the other color stones than yellow are only needed for last stage, but now i am thanks to you and fury.
And a question that still needs answer, if the normal skill stacks works on Ex?

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:08 pm

MoRandi wrote:Yea, i tried to say something, u aswell, we both said corectly the things and none was wrong, just we reffered at different stones.
I know yellow are only tradable ones, i knew others are needed for different version of the final Ex
only thing that i was not sure was if the other color stones than yellow are only needed for last stage, but now i am thanks to you and fury.
And a question that still needs answer, if the normal skill stacks works on Ex?
No, have to use Soul of Skills to skill them up.  Looks like a SoS+ is worth more than my Wingarm +M(20) currently lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Always trading something Smile

Drop me an email or message me:  darkSummonerTrader_68@hotmail.com
Or send an ally request to 2735496899 (king woobie)

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:35 pm

So, 1k EP to get SOS @ 10 to max all of them...ok i will stick at my sin wyrms atm lol
Thanks anyway lennon Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyles on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:56 pm

I Agree that SOS are the main discourages for Ex teams.
However, sin Ex teams have like 199k Atk. Even if you are just using lvl 1 of the + skills, it may be better than average AA teams we have now.

The stones are really nothing, especially if you had tried to rank in the last event.

Rewards for this event aren't really attractive.
In fact, I doubt the ranked AAA crawler can sell for good either (but then again it's still an AAA)
Thus, I don't think it's well worth the EPs/BPs to get the prog.

Since this is a 1.5 week event, I believe like previous Morbius event, we'll meet the Morbius/Helix bosses for some to try their luck. Plus there should be a last minute rush rewards for additional loots. (kinda like the alternate version of time attack)

Dyles

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Well, what the heck rank or floor progress you had to get that ammount of stones?

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Given he has about 7 times what I got, I'd guess 5600 floors or so, but that's assuming that he got them at the same rate as me, which I doubt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:23 pm

I got a little more than that, and I was at 3400

edit: dyles=3722

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:52 am

Well i was 1132 and i have:
white: 47
red: 32
green: 46
purple: 40
blue: 41

So as usual i had the same "big" luck in this game, my find rate sucks compared to you guys...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyles on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:11 am

I'm just at 3.7k like ryesteve said, but I won't say I'm lucky.
It depends on several factors including the level you stopped at when they started giving out these gems.

But the bottom line is, you don't need so many of these, about 10% of what I had is fine.

I only got 1x RSS despite the huge amount of chest I've opened. Most would have gotten more loots.

Dyles

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:16 am

Dyles wrote:I only got 1x RSS despite the huge amount of chest I've opened. Most would have gotten more loots.
I only got 1 or 2 as well. They definitely messed with the drop rates compared to last Tower. Last time I got 5 or 6 randoms and 3 ges. This time no ges... and a ton of AA summons. I think ATeam finally realized those are junk.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:14 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Not nearly as bad as seeing the message "Tips_footer_0" every 20 floors like in the tower.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:46 pm

ryesteve wrote:Not nearly as bad as seeing the message "Tips_footer_0" every 20 floors like in the tower.
heh, didn't notice that one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top