Chateau Of Shadows - Rankings & progress

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chateau Of Shadows - Rankings & progress

Post by MoRandi on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Hello, i was wondering the ppl progress by now and ranking reports on current event, since like other events this one was not being discussed Smile
Anyone know the cuttoff for 300? Some reports might help me to know if i shall try to rank or no...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Re: Chateau Of Shadows - Rankings & progress

Post by echoside on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Im at like floor 172 ranked 3300ish, but that probably doesnt help you much

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Nope, i was 1300 with 310F but anyway thanks for response Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by soul88 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:35 pm

444th around floor 1700

soul88

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:15 am

That's easily 1460 ep dropped on this event... /me faints

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:36 am

Armitaage wrote:

That's easily 1460 ep dropped on this event... /me fain
I just threw up all over my keyboard when I saw that.  Armitaage, you should never post something like that here again.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:40 am

Yeah, that's a pretty ridiculous investment, don't you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Armitaage wrote:Yeah, that's a pretty ridiculous investment, don't you think?
Not just only amount of ep but also amount to time you have to be clicking to get that far.

After hearing that stone drop rate was good, I've decided get to floor 400 on Saturday morning.  At that time I was around floor 120.  Two hours before the even ended I stopped because I can't keep my eyes open.  And I ended up at floor 423.  So ~300 floors took me about 2 days.  I was playing a lot and using fast forward.

Assuming these are not done by bot, these guys stayed awake for over 10 days.  That is crazy ridiculous.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Of course, i remember the first floor event when i started this game "Ice spire" if i remember well, only a couple K was done at that time in events like that, and if i remember all events that repeated, all of their progress increased alot, it took me a good amount of hours this weekend to get to floor 1131 and those guys get that ammount.
We presume that those guys that rank in events are people that pay to play, so they got a good job to pay alot, so how the hell they have time to work, to sleep, to stay with family or friends and make a progress that in each day requires atleast 12 hours, and also spend alot more pots that the worth of rewards?
With prog, and 900 energy i used ~170 pots to get at 1100, and i ended up with all floor rewards, with 1500 hunter points rewards, and rank 656 rewards and all summons and rewards wont cover my spent, so tell me how that guy with 13k floors will recover his? he used arround 2k pots and the rewards aren't worth more that 500
It's simple, those guys use bots while they normal life things...

In path of exile i spent alot of hours each day and ranked #36 with 1,1 mil boss points, and rank 1 had 2,2 so tell me how the hell he did double than i did while u need time to do so that u can't have? Simple, bots

These days in DS, except the ruin Ateam made of this game, to acomplish that, jerks with bots ruin it completely, all ranked in first places these days use bots to do so, nomatter what they come and say, i don't trust them, they cheat and period Wink

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top