Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new agi monsters?

+9
TreyDobe
HelloKitty
FrankF
Maverick1986
LazyStevz
EdwardStarbuck
borix
MoRandi
ryesteve
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

new agi monsters? - Page 2 Empty Re: new agi monsters?

Post by lennon_68 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Roger82 wrote:The last evolution you can choose 1 of 5 skills (Guild Down, IPA,DED,HU, IPD) and if, you get 5 of them and do this 5 times and make a formation(the last evolution changes the monster so it's not 5 of the same), do you really need a agility monster.
Well currently there's only 1 for each guild...  Running 5 of the same card without any combo won't be very efficient compared to a 4 or 5x combo team Wink  That's only until they release more of these though...  Also I'm not sure what the combos with these look like so I could be completely wrong lol

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger82 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:41 pm

When they evolve the last time they are no longer the same card. They evolve into a new type depending on the skill you pick. So you are gonna end up with at least a 4x (if they don't have a new combo for them) and it will be super effient. You will hit harder than a 5 AAA+s for half the BP, and have at least a 4X combo to boot.
Roger82
Roger82

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Roger82 wrote:When they evolve the last time they are no longer the same card. They evolve into a new type depending on the skill you pick. So you are gonna end up with at least a 4x (if they don't have a new combo for them) and it will be super effient. You will hit harder than a 5 AAA+s for half the BP, and have at least a 4X combo to boot.
Oops, didn't catch that!

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Roger82 wrote:When they evolve the last time they are no longer the same card. They evolve into a new type depending on the skill you pick. So you are gonna end up with at least a 4x (if they don't have a new combo for them) and it will be super effient. You will hit harder than a 5 AAA+s for half the BP, and have at least a 4X combo to boot.
Are you positive of that? Has it been confirmed by someone who has gone through the effort of evolving two+ EX monsters to completion? If not, I would bet on you not being able to combo different versions of the same EX monster that way.

Also, unless the EX versions of skills are substantially better, a 5x EX combo will not be stronger than the 5x AAA+ combo. Their stats aren't THAT much better than a 50 bp AA+. Total stats on an evolved EX are 52080. My 50 bp AA+ has 48980. Max stats on an AAA+ are around 64728.

All your information just seems off to me. But if you have a source I don't know, I'd love to hear it - I could be wrong : )

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:22 pm

TheFury wrote:
Are you positive of that? Has it been confirmed by someone who has gone through the effort of evolving two+ EX monsters to completion? If not, I would bet on you not being able to combo different versions of the same EX monster that way.

Also, unless the EX versions of skills are substantially better, a 5x EX combo will not be stronger than the 5x AAA+ combo. Their stats aren't THAT much better than a 50 bp AA+. Total stats on an evolved EX are 52080. My 50 bp AA+ has 48980. Max stats on an AAA+ are around 64728.

All your information just seems off to me. But if you have a source I don't know, I'd love to hear it - I could be wrong : )
I agree, the info just seems to be a lot of assumptions.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:44 pm

I've seen screenshots of the 5 final stage monsters, and they all have different names and artwork.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:10 pm

ryesteve wrote:I've seen screenshots of the 5 final stage monsters, and they all have different names and artwork.
Hmm, yes, I see that now. That definitely makes it more likely they count as different monsters for combos... but in the end, I'm not going to trust that until I know for sure. 

In the end, A-Team gets to make whatever rules they want for these guys - they are a whole new class of monsters, and they don't have to follow old rules. Especially considering A-Team has already referenced new combos are associated with them (which could mean anything, granted).

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger82 Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Don't trust it all you want, when I hit you with it, (already have 2 so far) you will see Smile
Roger82
Roger82

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:38 pm

TheFury wrote:
ryesteve wrote:I've seen screenshots of the 5 final stage monsters, and they all have different names and artwork.
Hmm, yes, I see that now. That definitely makes it more likely they count as different monsters for combos... but in the end, I'm not going to trust that until I know for sure. 

In the end, A-Team gets to make whatever rules they want for these guys - they are a whole new class of monsters, and they don't have to follow old rules. Especially considering A-Team has already referenced new combos are associated with them (which could mean anything, granted).
It's been confirmed in the EX thread, a full EX team can take down AAA+ forms, they have so many combos you'd get when using the form plus the new and extremely powerful skills...EX forms are bp effecient and pack twice as much of a punch than an AAA+ o_o
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2