Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new agi monsters?

+9
TreyDobe
HelloKitty
FrankF
Maverick1986
LazyStevz
EdwardStarbuck
borix
MoRandi
ryesteve
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

new agi monsters? Empty new agi monsters?

Post by ryesteve Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:42 am

Hearing disturbing rumors of new agi monsters coming soon. Can anyone confirm this?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

new agi monsters? Empty Re: new agi monsters?

Post by MoRandi Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:06 am

If they are A they are useless, like the Agi A released 2 events ago as prog...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:09 am

I'm hearing A, AA, and yes, AAA. I'm skeptical, but I don't trust ATeam not to do something completely stupid.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:15 am

I tell you, those rumors may have come after Path Of Exile where Grands had Agi on AAA, but i think that is all will stand...atleast for now and close future...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:26 am

No, this is a new rumor, and I've already seen a screenshot of a sin AA with agi. Obviously could've been faked...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:55 am

Post the screen pls so we see it, we could figure it out Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:07 pm

Just realized I don't have to. Do a market search for a sin demon AA... it's the last one on the list, and yeah, it's agi.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:46 pm

I see 3 creatures popping out of this ball in the Next AA/AA+ thread so these 3 will most likely have agi.

Are these all demons? Where is my Undead with Agi dammit?

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:42 pm

The hell yeah, i saw it now, but i hate it's only at demons, i would switch to a demon form, but there isn't any sin demons with health up... Sad

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:11 pm

The AA's with agi are in the TM now.  I don't think there will be an AAA with it.  None of them have had skills so far other than the creeds.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:12 pm

MoRandi wrote:The hell yeah, i saw it now, but i hate it's only at demons, i would switch to a demon form, but there isn't any sin demons with health up... Sad
I wouldn't run hp up and Agi anyway.  Turn the sin demon team into the sin demon glass cannon!  Ded, cov, psy, ipa and agi.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyStevz Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Very upset about those Demon cards having Agi up. Throws a spanner in the works of many.

Sort of glad I kept a Demon Down spirit though. Just in case. :3

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1986 Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:43 pm

From my understanding, these agility demons will be event rewards. However, supposedly, next event is a tower event and they are capture rewards. That's the scoop from reliable sources.

However, we all know the extremely terrible drop and the horrific price of epic/ultimate captures. So only the extremely lucky or the extremely rich will get.

On that note, it should be mentioned that once a trend has "popped", there is no recorking the bottle. If I were ATeam, and I saw all the increasingly frustrated people quitting and the supposed irrelevance of the AA, I'd introduce the concept of AA with agility slowly. Test the waters. Let word spread and get all the jaded people slowly return prior to a meaningful release of other AAs with agility.

What this will probably mean:
1) initial AAs with agility will be rare
2) more AAs with agility will be released in the future

I'm sure it doesn't take a psychic to say that. But with any luck it will revitalize the AA team, which in my mind is infinitely more cost-effective than my AAA+m team. AAA+m teams will not be invulnerable anymore to AA+m teams given the right skills and relica.

My two cents. And a penny for anyone's thoughts?

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:34 pm

I think it's a terrible decision.  They've done an okay job putting together the current set of monsters and skills, providing some nice options without making the game one-dimensional.  Agility is available with 40 bp As.  AAA are the strongest, but inefficient with bp usage.  AA are the standard and an AA+m form is easy to obtain for even the lowest level players.  So you can mix and match to find a form that works for your current situation. 

That said...  demons.  Why did it have to be demons?  Seriously, A-Team.  We know you like demons, we get that.  But why do they have to be the only viable species?  Making it crawlers or mystics would have been so much more interesting.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:47 am

Well it's about damn time. I've been wanting these since they made AAA's tradable. At least with AGI an AA+ team can attack first even against AAA+.  It won't make any difference if it's a full AAA+ team, but this will help fight a Hybrid AA/AAA team.
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyStevz Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:18 am

FrankF wrote:That said...  demons.  Why did it have to be demons?  Seriously, A-Team.  We know you like demons, we get that.  But why do they have to be the only viable species?  Making it crawlers or mystics would have been so much more interesting.
If they were mystics I would fall into the "Extremely Lucky/Extremely Rich/Extremely Insane" category as mentioned by Maverick. Razz 

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:17 am

I don't like this at all, wish they'd come out with more unique skills for some AA's instead of the standard ones and agi AA's gonna tip the balance yet again to those with deep pockets or like was said to some extremely lucky person lol
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:04 am

TreyDobe wrote:I don't like this at all, wish they'd come out with more unique skills for some AA's instead of the standard ones and agi AA's gonna tip the balance yet again to those with deep pockets or like was said to some extremely lucky person lol
your wish might be granted after all, with these new Ex monsters.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:07 am

Ologolos wrote:
TreyDobe wrote:I don't like this at all, wish they'd come out with more unique skills for some AA's instead of the standard ones and agi AA's gonna tip the balance yet again to those with deep pockets or like was said to some extremely lucky person lol
You think they gonna have unique abilities or is it confirmed already?
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:16 am

TreyDobe wrote:
Ologolos wrote:
well, it says "Psycho Down +" on the details screen, so it's some different version of guild down, it seems.

I haven't seen anything to know what "Guild Down +" really does, though.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:22 am

Ologolos wrote:
TreyDobe wrote:
Ologolos wrote:
well, it says "Psycho Down +" on the details screen, so it's some different version of guild down, it seems.

Meh the skills aren't that great then, if my hunch is correct, the "Guild Down +" is like the PAP/PHP ect where it does it by a flat amount instead of percentage. I rather have the percent down instead of a flat amount since the higher ranked monsters like AAA will lose much more since it's based by percent.
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:40 am

TreyDobe wrote:
Ologolos wrote:
TreyDobe wrote:
Ologolos wrote:

Meh the skills aren't that great then, if my hunch is correct, the "Guild Down +" is like the PAP/PHP ect where it does it by a flat amount instead of percentage. I rather have the percent down instead of a flat amount since the higher ranked monsters like AAA will lose much more since it's based by percent.
dunno... You're probably right, though. Maybe that's the trade-off for the complaints a lot of people are making about their high power, low BP cost and ease of summoning.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Ologolos wrote:
TreyDobe wrote:
Ologolos wrote:
TreyDobe wrote:
Ologolos wrote:

dunno... You're probably right, though. Maybe that's the trade-off for the complaints a lot of people are making about their high power, low BP cost and ease of summoning.
Hmm the one I has seems to have the regular guild down
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:17 pm

TreyDobe wrote:
Ologolos wrote:
TreyDobe wrote:
Ologolos wrote:
TreyDobe wrote:
Ologolos wrote:

Hmm the one I has seems to have the regular guild down
Yeah, unless it's a typo, I'm thinking it only goes plus when you get to the grand evolution stage or whatever they're calling it.

Per the in game announcement: "Certain Ex Evolution Monsters also develop a new skill at the 4th stage of Ex Evolution"
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger82 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:14 pm

The last evolution you can choose 1 of 5 skills (Guild Down, IPA,DED,HU, IPD) and if, you get 5 of them and do this 5 times and make a formation(the last evolution changes the monster so it's not 5 of the same), do you really need a agility monster.
Roger82
Roger82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next