Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slumbering Breath

2 posters

Go down

Slumbering Breath Empty Slumbering Breath

Post by Roger82 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Does this at skill level 20 really put the whole other formation to sleep? If so seems like it would be at least a little bit more valuable. I mean if you put the other side to sleep then hit lowest HP first, they would probably only get 1 attack back before you got a whole other round of attacks. That sounds like a pretty good thing, but never see it and wondering why. Is there something I am missing?
Roger82
Roger82

Back to top Go down

Slumbering Breath Empty Re: Slumbering Breath

Post by lennon_68 Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:15 pm

It puts one member of the opposing team to sleep for 3-5 turns.  I tried out a form of 5 slumbering breath(20) guys for a while and it was OK - still just a gimmick though.  Fighting weaker forms it was fun but for the stronger ones that were using good skills it didn't even matter - my guys were too weak without IPA and DED so I'd just ping their weakest guy for like 100hp a couple times then their team would wake up and one hit each of my guys :-\

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger82 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I thought it put all 5 to sleep for 1 turn at skill level 20. Guess that is why I don't see it used very much either.
Roger82
Roger82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down