Guild population and prices

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guild population and prices

Post by rogeriorissi on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Hello everyone. I did some research but I still have doubts.

1- Im new at this game and I didnt choose my guild yet. Before I do that, I wanted to know if there is a guild that has too much people on it (thus attacking more the other 2 guilds), or if all of the 3 guilds are balanced. 

2- What about the "end game" cards (A, AA, AA+), are the prices of them balanced as well, or for exemple, the Sin cards are a lot more expensive than Rancor or Tyranny cards? When I say "Sin card" I mean the cards you would use to get the 5% bonus being in the Sin guild.

3- What about the status in the cards, are they balanced as well in all of the 3 guilds (attack and defense)?

Thanks in advance.

rogeriorissi

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild population and prices

Post by lennon_68 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:49 pm

For #2 I haven't done research on pricing in a while but back when I did it was very clear that the Rancor/Covert cards were much cheaper to obtain than the other two with Sin being the most expensive overall.  That was a couple months ago and a LOT has changed in pricing since then but I know I still see it pretty dramatically when it comes to event progressive cards - the Covert version is usually about 2/3 or even half the price on the trade market as compared tot he Psycho or Sin ones.

For #1 I could be way off but I believe Sin has more members than the others.  I know they consistently win the "war bonus" which is something like 215 ally points a day (not a big deal really).

#3 is definitely a wash.  From what I can tell the cards are always released in sets of 3 - one for each guild and the cards are very comparable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Always trading something [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drop me an email or message me:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or send an ally request to 2735496899 (king woobie)

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:09 pm

darksummonerTrader_68 wrote:
#3 is definitely a wash.  From what I can tell the cards are always released in sets of 3 - one for each guild and the cards are very comparable.
It's close to a wash, but I think the cards are definitely tilted away from Sin.  For example, there are no winged Sin AAs with native Health Up; Psycho has 2.  And there are six Sin AAAs with wings, but there are eight Psycho AAAs with wings (four of which are demons).

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:13 am

It's known that Sin has the most players in it, Rancor has the least amount though Tyranny is close in population to Rancor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lt. Colonel of JestersOfDestruction
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:20 pm

It's very simple, when you first start the game and asked to choose guild, you are explained that each monster guild has a boost, atk, def and hp, and sin has a boost to atk, so...i am sin for the same reason from the day i first started the game Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Don't choose sin!  Progs are more expensive and rewards sell for much less.  The other 2 choices are a wash, but I would not choose sin again.  As for the monster guild bonus, it's more of how the stats are distributed that is different.  But that said, there are many cards for each guild with high atk, that isn't exclusive to sin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SQUIRRELS DIVIDED
SQUIRRELS UNITED

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by rogeriorissi on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Thanks for the replies guys!

rogeriorissi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content