Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summons - How random are they really??!!??

+6
The Skill
AteamAreGreedyAsF
MoRandi
Ologolos
bbr
doublej1965
10 posters

Go down

Summons - How random are they really??!!?? Empty Summons - How random are they really??!!??

Post by doublej1965 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:05 am

So, how random are the paid summons and event won summons (Event prize AA' summons, SP paid summons, NOT AP summons and free A summons)?

As part of the last event ranking rewards, I received 3- Impulse AA summons.

Ok, I have had several of these before and produced garbage (Adans, Vlads, DeathBlade) so my expectations were not high.

So, it comes time to burn them up...

1st summon ----Firelord---ok seen worse but could be better.
2nd summon---Firelord---hmm, not happy but maybe I can get 1 or 2 more ep buy evolving..
3rd summon--pattern complete....Yep another Firelord..Now I'm really not happy..

Now its time to fire off an email into the abyss called ATeam Tech support as a last ditch effort to see if there was a glitch in the summoning feature.

6 hours later, I get the 1st of 3 emails from Ateam support.  Not bad and it seemed a little more personal then the canned messages I have received in the past. I answered their questions, which by the way pertained to my particular problem.

14 hours later email #2..Not bad again as you have to factor in the time zone.  Some more detailed questions were asked and answered. I'm actually pleased by the response time from A-Team.

14 hours later..Email #3..Once again, I'm happy with the response time..but not so happy with the final result...
Thank you for patiently waiting.

Regarding your inquiry, we investigated and confirmed that the system of summon is working properly.

The monsters you summon are on random probability, therefore it is possible to get the same monsters for 3 times.

We apologize for this matter, and ask for your kind understanding.

The tone of the post would have been different if I would have received 3 WOW monsters but the main point is..How random are Summons?

In this particular case, not at all random!!!

Once again, even though I didn't like their answer, Ateam's responsiveness and attention to detail to my issue, was very surprising and refreshing..My many other experiences with their support was not so pleasant.

Anyone have any other horror stories of "not so random" summons?

Thanks
JJ

doublej1965

Back to top Go down

Summons - How random are they really??!!?? Empty Re: Summons - How random are they really??!!??

Post by bbr Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Random, means that you : can : actually get 3 of the same one in a row.
it isn't frequent,. but 3 is hardly an amazing pattern.
bbr
bbr

Back to top Go down

Summons - How random are they really??!!?? Empty Re: Summons - How random are they really??!!??

Post by Ologolos Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:14 am

Yes, and you also have to ask: "random from a pool of how many?" Random from a pool of 10? 3 firelords = GET.

But don't get me wrong, I understand your frustration. These days, you can practically get as much EP from a rank B skilled summon as certain AA summons. That ain't right, bro.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:11 am

Hello, 2 events ago, that one with the treasure, i got 2x Impulse AA summons, and guess what, i got 2x Dhratha or how the hell is called that demon, it happened to me only on guild AA summons, the random AA summons worked well, so it seems that guild summons will always summon same monster, probably except the situation when u receive summons, u use them and 3 weeks later for example u got others, i dunno...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by AteamAreGreedyAsF Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:47 pm

I saved up free summons for a long time and when I finally went to spend them, for my rank A dark summons I got Rich Punishment 3x out of about 10. Blistering boulders 2x out of the same 10.

For the AA summons, I got nothing but Taroths, Druantias, Vlads, Deathblades, Spirit hoarders... Over and over. I have had so many of these that I don't even try to sell them. I sac them. Even with the anima summons, when it comes to the free anima summons I always get lame ones like mystic down.

I don't know about paid summons because I don't spend money on freemium games, but I think the free summons have a VERY small pool.

AteamAreGreedyAsF

Back to top Go down

Post by The Skill Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:53 pm

What i got from 4 AA summon :
gold gorger dragon
Anna thorn maiden
Beast king gerbres
Formless nightmare

Don't remember if it was a free dark summon or free ally summon but i got a frenzied behemoth, taroth, dru, spirit hoarder and devouring leech.
I just got 5 min ago a kotone from a free ally summon. And i already got 2-3 times a sara from them too, adan, dru, vlad,...

The Skill

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:47 pm

stuff like taroth, dru, vlad, hoarder etc can be gotten regularly through free ally summons now, as far as im concerned AA summons are a free skill singles. as far as free animas go though, it has been fairly good to me. sure ive gotten junk like undead down or even soe. but i feel a least half have been useful stuff like ipa, ded.
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by mewgirl Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:39 pm

And I am so annoyed because all my summons refuse to ever give the same thing so I can evolve something so I can finally level it or finally get a skill that I already have so that I can reduce them, even when I only have 3 or less open slots left...   no matter how many times I summon I just can't get the same thing twice (other then Bs)...   most all of my evolutions have come from gifts.  I am level 101, on the history of all summons, I think I have been able to evolve from a summon a total amount of times of...    two.

mewgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by R3AP3RK1NG Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know, that ATeam is sometimes screwing up the game...

Number of players is increased to 680, which don't have a S Monster by this "Free 10% AAA DarkSummon"... Thanks for the betray to us players!
R3AP3RK1NG
R3AP3RK1NG

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:46 pm

Ateam did not screw the game with 10% AAA summon.
Here is a small example of how they screw the game:

-15 blue rose for 4000 Soul of Enlightment. A team unlock player's gift box after discovering the error. As a result, some people have items expired (not the SOE) at gift box and never got returned.
-Synergy Clitch, this one really hurts.
-Unable to log in during first clan league battle. (2 times already)
-Some clans have only 3 battles a day during clan league, the missing one is treated as a lost battle. Win by default is not provided.
- Some clans have to fight the same clan twice a day.
- Remove wish list. My wish list is nothing related to the game profit, why remove it.
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down