Monster / Warrior combination

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monster / Warrior combination

Post by FrankF on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Does anyone know how the final stats for a warrior / monster combo works?  I've gotten about 2/3 of the way to figuring it out, but I'm missing part of the equation.  It's certainly a lot different than the obivious approach that I expected, but it has some logic to it as well.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster / Warrior combination

Post by VoC on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:41 am

FrankF wrote:Does anyone know how the final stats for a warrior / monster combo works?  I've gotten about 2/3 of the way to figuring it out, but I'm missing part of the equation.  It's certainly a lot different than the obivious approach that I expected, but it has some logic to it as well.
Hmmm, would you vocalize the 2/3rds you do have figured out? I thought the only relation between the two was affinity... # of same warriors, and/or # of same monsters will give you a bonus. If all are maxed you get a big defense bonus... but somehow I don't think that is what you are talking about.

VoC

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:38 pm

I'm looking to figure out exactly how the Atk, Def, and HP of a warrior/monster pair is computed.  In other words,

pair Atk = f_atk(warrior Atk, warrior Def, warrior HP, monster Atk, monster Def, monster HP, affinity, legion bonus, ...)
pair Def = f_def(warrior Atk, warrior Def, warrior HP, monster Atk, monster Def, monster HP, affinity, legion bonus, ...)
pair HP = f_hp(warrior Atk, warrior Def, warrior HP, monster Atk, monster Def, monster HP, affinity, legion bonus, ...)

It's not as simple as pair Atk = warrior Atk + monster Atk, and I don't even know all of the inputs at this stage.  But I do know:

1. there is a legion bonus.  It seems to help both attack and defense.
2. there is an affinity bonus.  It seems to help atk, def, and HP.
3. warrior rarity/dots seems to matter.  You seem to get a better boost from a 4-star, 3-dot monster than a 4-star, 2-dot monster, all other things being equal. 

Another data point: my Erbim+ gives a 37% bonus to attack and defense and a 74% bonus to HP, regardless of which (non-affinity) monster he's paired with.  So I'm looking for some kind of equation that would explain this.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top