New Event: Path of Exile

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Event: Path of Exile

Post by Ologolos on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 am

Starts 8/20, 2:00 AM

Twisted Evil 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
Ologolos

Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 39
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by rekt on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Ologolos wrote:Starts 8/20, 2:00 AM

Twisted Evil 
500 jewels in boss points reward for emporium, yes pls faint

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-04-09
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by Roger82 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:00 am

Psycho Crawlers.......Sad
avatar
Roger82

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by LazyStevz on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:18 am

Roger82 wrote:Psycho Crawlers.......Sad
Dat feel... Crying or Very sad

LazyStevz

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by zzz1998 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Grand summoner with aaa team and agility skill.  But seem that if you have good skilled aa+ team you can still beat him.

zzz1998

Posts : 155
Join date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by Ologolos on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:03 am

zzz1998 wrote:Grand summoner with aaa team and agility skill.  But seem that if you have good skilled aa+ team you can still beat him.
Does he really have an agility skill on his form?
If so, I'm calling shenanigans... as far as I know that's "impossible" with an AAA.
Or is a-team trying to tell us something??? (yeah right)

Like the x6 combo though! son of a b----

Are his monsters at level 10 or something? i don't quite understand how his 6x maxed skill team of AAA loses against my AA+ team...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
Ologolos

Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 39
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by zzz1998 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:52 am

Ologolos wrote:
zzz1998 wrote:Grand summoner with aaa team and agility skill.  But seem that if you have good skilled aa+ team you can still beat him.
Does he really have an agility skill on his form?
If so, I'm calling shenanigans... as far as I know that's "impossible" with an AAA.
Or is a-team trying to tell us something??? (yeah right)

Like the x6 combo though! son of a b----

Are his monsters at level 10 or something? i don't quite understand how his 6x maxed skill team of AAA loses against my AA+ team...
He does have agility and guild down (that match your guild).  Rank combo is 3-1-1 so it is mix of aaa+, aaa and aa+.   My acc which has Buzz (11), meryle, vias, arms master (17), rachio can beat him over  half of the time.  My wife acc which has luffy, vine (dea), olu (ipa), dru, vaccume, beat him 100%.  My cards skill are not max but my wife and has health up  so that could be the different.  

Last similar event if I switch rachio with DCC, I can beat him 100% but with his agility, he still goes first and I lose 100%.

zzz1998

Posts : 155
Join date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by Ologolos on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:33 pm

zzz1998 wrote:
Ologolos wrote:
zzz1998 wrote:Grand summoner with aaa team and agility skill.  But seem that if you have good skilled aa+ team you can still beat him.
Does he really have an agility skill on his form?
If so, I'm calling shenanigans... as far as I know that's "impossible" with an AAA.
Or is a-team trying to tell us something??? (yeah right)

Like the x6 combo though! son of a b----

Are his monsters at level 10 or something? i don't quite understand how his 6x maxed skill team of AAA loses against my AA+ team...
He does have agility and guild down (that match your guild).  Rank combo is 3-1-1 so it is mix of aaa+, aaa and aa+.   My acc which has Buzz (11), meryle, vias, arms master (17), rachio can beat him over  half of the time.  My wife acc which has luffy, vine (dea), olu (ipa), dru, vaccume, beat him 100%.  My cards skill are not max but my wife and has health up  so that could be the different.  

Last similar event if I switch rachio with DCC, I can beat him 100% but with his agility, he still goes first and I lose 100%.
that's weird... I swear the ones I've been fighting have had a BP combo, which wouldn't be achievable with a mixed rarity form. I thought his 3-1-1 was species. But then... are there really enough winged AAAs in each guild to get a winged combo now?

Oh wait, nvm... maybe he had a cypher... forgot about those.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
Ologolos

Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 39
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by zzz1998 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Ologolos, you may be correct about species.  I just saw 3-1-1 and assumed it was rank since I usually mix up aaa and aa ladies.  They all seem to look alike.

zzz1998

Posts : 155
Join date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by Ologolos on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:05 pm

zzz1998 wrote:Ologolos, you may be correct about species.  I just saw 3-1-1 and assumed it was rank since I usually mix up aaa and aa ladies.  They all seem to look alike.
No worries, I hear ya'... I'm going to try and take a screen shot next time I fight one, see if I can figure out what's going on with this guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
Ologolos

Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 39
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by echoside on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:39 pm

I fought like 30 of 'em so far, lost just once this morning so I started watching the fights, instead of psycho down, now he has creation down...I guess they really want me to buy a prog.  I've beaten every one since then, I'm just suspicious.

echoside

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by borix on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 am

Ranked 2317 to my surprise because I am simply using my generic ep/bp. Now I am tempted to buy a prog to see if I can get in top 500. It is a big jump from 2317 to 500 so anyone near to the 500 cut off point care to share his/her number of boss points?

I have around 4500 atm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Posts : 212
Join date : 2012-12-18
Location : Out there

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by borix on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Just heard from someone with 61K points that he was 415 in ranks. So lets say 500 cut off point is 55K (wild guess) which means I am 50K point behind atm.

Bit too much I think but i will do some calculations tonight see if it seems doable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Posts : 212
Join date : 2012-12-18
Location : Out there

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by doublej1965 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:12 pm

borix wrote:Just heard from someone with 61K points that he was 415 in ranks. So lets say 500 cut off point is 55K (wild guess) which means I am 50K point behind atm.

Bit too much I think but i will do some calculations tonight see if it seems doable.
176,000 = #98th place, if that helps in your calculations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Player ID: 1991531414

doublej1965

Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by echoside on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:30 pm

10340 = rank 1190

echoside

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by MoRandi on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:38 pm

Guys, i may be dumb or i need glasses, but where you guys see the ranking report on this event? :O i have 400k points but i dunno where ranking report is, i was very mad that after 2 days i see nothing...

Edit: oh i see it now lol, it was added later, because at 2am ET it was not there, at 7am (5 hours later) was added grrr..
Well with 330k points at that time i was at rank #18 so i do my plan, i will try to rank #1 for the first time in this game Smile


Last edited by MoRandi on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by MoRandi on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Thanks, but i entered the game after readed this thread and posted my initial message and edited my message, u can see details about my rank now Very Happy


Last edited by MoRandi on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by rekt on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:47 pm

lol Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-04-09
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by MoRandi on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Yea like a dumb i first readed this thread, posted and after i rechecked my game to see report was added later that normal hour (2 am ET)

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by Armitaage on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:07 am

Guys, there's several grand summoners and for the first time I'm considering switching my event form from my regular 218 bp Impulse Undead, since one of them seems to have the Impulse Down AND Undead Down skills, though I've only faced that guy twice. I can easily trash all the others, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly


*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
avatar
Armitaage

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by borix on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:26 am

Just put all the numbers I have (thx all for this) in a table and it seems the cut off for the top 500 ranks is right at the 50K points (at time of first announcement). So I would be about 45K behind.

With a prog I would get 3 times the points so if I only do battles for this weak summoner that gives 150 points (so 450 with prog) I would need to face a 100 of these.

I think if I had a prog from the start then I could have gotten a good chance in this event but now it is simply a bit too late. It seems this event is not that popular (it is kinda crappy) and a lot of my allies are not even doing it. If only I knew this from the start.

Oh well I will just have to keep saving up to either buy myself an AAA+ undead or get an AAA in another event (I should be able to rank at some point).

Hell who knows I will summon one if I get lucky (got my horns of hell also from a free DS...) tongue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Posts : 212
Join date : 2012-12-18
Location : Out there

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by mojo - Wings on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:08 am

Armitaage wrote:Guys, there's several grand summoners and for the first time I'm considering switching my event form from my regular 218 bp Impulse Undead, since one of them seems to have the Impulse Down AND Undead Down skills
Either the Grands cycle, or ATeam is tinkering with how strong to make them; there was a stretch where every one of them I encountered had a guild down and species down that matched my formation. So switching wouldn't really have helped. Whatever you put up, the Grand would've matched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mojo - Wings

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!! on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:38 pm

I can beat them with a real good pyscho brute AA+ team (fought one on accident) or just use my prog+m who one shot kills them all in 5 turns...

I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!!

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by keyser sose on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:04 pm

as a side note, I was rank 1023 this morning with just over 17k boss points.

and yes, some of the grand summoners I can beat, others will beat me.  much like mojo said, they cycle around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobby Ray
Player ID 2071705572

Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance

keyser sose

Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by MoRandi on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:26 pm

for u guys reference, yesterday i was #18 with 330k and today with 450k i was #19 so i dunno how i did so much points but i got dropped 1 point, so pushing for first place is a waste of ep considering the rewards so i will stop there, spent 100 ep to get there and the AAA i will get it will be sold for 150-200 ep so i got my invest back plus extra...

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: New Event: Path of Exile

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum