Need Formation Advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Formation Advice

Post by Morgoth28 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm in the process of putting together a AA+ Sin Brute team.

So far I have: 

Crimson Queen, Ceratan AA+ BP 45 with IPA
Blades of Night, Brand AA+ BP 35 with DED
Intrepid Axe, Ely AA+ BP 30 with IPA

To finish my brute form, I'm looking at the following monsters:

Death Harpist, Jill with DEA (or Dark Evangelion with DEA, lower BP than Jill)
Ritual Dark Elf or Rainbow Lines.

I'm torn between Dark Elf and Rainbow lines, Dark Elf would be more expensive but will have health up which is better than Party Health Plus that Rainbow Lines has. Alternatively, Rainbow Lines has higher BP at 45, while Dark Elf is 30. Stat wise, at fully maxed levels and skills, I'm pretty sure Dark Elf would make my formation more powerful but could someone confirm this? 

I know this isn't the trading subforum but if anyone has these cards and want to trade, let me know!

Morgoth28

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Formation Advice

Post by echoside on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Even though rainbow won't break the impulse combo you still lose a decent amount of stats.  I had a psycho mystic form and replaced a 36 bp guy with a 45 bp cypher with much higher stats and ended up with only about 1k more attack and less defense and health.

Personally I'd stick with the elf.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Morgoth28 wrote:I'm in the process of putting together a AA+ Sin Brute team.

So far I have: 

Intrepid Axe, Ely AA+ BP 30 with IPA

To finish my brute form, I'm looking at the following monsters:

Death Harpist, Jill with DEA (or Dark Evangelion with DEA, lower BP than Jill)
Ritual Dark Elf or Rainbow Lines.

I'm torn between Dark Elf and Rainbow lines, Dark Elf would be more expensive but will have health up which is better than Party Health Plus that Rainbow Lines has. Alternatively, Rainbow Lines has higher BP at 45, while Dark Elf is 30. Stat wise, at fully maxed levels and skills, I'm pretty sure Dark Elf would make my formation more powerful but could someone confirm this? 

I know this isn't the trading subforum but if anyone has these cards and want to trade, let me know!
Intrepid Axe, Ely AA+ BP 30 with IPA -> your ely+ has ipa not ipd Question 

since you have Ceratan+ with ipa don't use ely+. if you want the most bp total for a brute sin team (not winged) go this route:

Uialiel+ (need skill change - IPD)
Ceratan+ (IPA)
Ritual Dark Elf+ (health) -> must keep as a skill, that huge boost of 40% of health is definitely worth it
Sabis+ (DED) or Chondrus+ (Psycho Down) <- i would pick chondrus+ for psycho-
Beth+ (DEA)

or get rid of ely+ and use Jill+, Uialiel+ (still need skill change too) and Elf+
if your ely+ has ipd keep it and use jill+ and elf+ for less BP usage

You can get a Ritual Dark Elf+m20 (health)  for 100-125 or less if you post it in the trade market. Someone in forum was worried he couldn't get Earth's Demise, Finis+ for 175 because he only had 100 EPs, told him to post it. He got it Finis+m20 for 100 EPs, so doesn't hurt to try Very Happy

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:41 am

Morgoth, this is a no-brainer: unless you have in your possession a brute that has been skill changed to health up, use the elf. And I agree with rekt, use beth for dea and sabis for ded. Of course, beth and sabis are not exactly cheap, but great forms take time to build, unless you're in PU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:36 pm

I think you're forgetting the "coolness factor" as well. Is someone going to be intimidated by Rainbow Brite -- er, excuse me, "Rainbow Lines" -- or by Ritual Dark Elf?

The ultimate form needs to perform well, but also look freakin' cool too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top