War of Legions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War of Legions

Post by Magickiller on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:29 pm

So I started this game yesterday and I am still getting used to it. So far I love it, even more than DS... LOL. Anyways I was wondering, how do you get Affinity+ on all of your formation? I have 4 star monsters paired up with 4 star monsters but I am still not getting Affinity+ on those monsters. Is there something I am missing?

Oh yea if you want to add me my code is:

2185130029 <--- ADD IT Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#651 on the site.
Please PM me if I post on your topic and win. Thanks Smile
Tyrannical Brutes <3

Click HERE

important info
Magickiller

Back to top Go down

Re: War of Legions

Post by Magickiller on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Bump

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#651 on the site.
Please PM me if I post on your topic and win. Thanks Smile
Tyrannical Brutes <3

Click HERE

important info
Magickiller

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:09 pm

You need to pair your monster with an appropriate warrior.  I believe the mapping goes like this:

Crawler <-> Gnome, Goblin
Creation <-> Spirit, Undead
Wyrm <-> Human, Villain
Predator <-> Dwarf, Orc
Mystic <-> (Dark) Elf

Now what Affinity+ does is beyond me...

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Dude, don't "bump" your thread because no one cares enough to respond to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:46 am

HeroBaby wrote:Dude, don't "bump" your thread because no one cares enough to respond to it.
Excuse me but someone did respond to it. Now, let's not be rude please. Just because you, HeroBaby, don't care for War of Legions doesn't mean other people don't. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
Jewelguy

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:55 am

I do care.  In fact, I have exact same question.  Right now I just basically selecting stuff until one turn yellow, lol.  

Below is what I have for my formation, so I believe FrankF is correct.  Thank FrankF.

Dwarf -> Predator (earth)
Elf -> Mystic (water)
Villain -> Wyrm (water)
Human -> Wyrm (water)

WOL so much better than DR I stopped playing DR.  Soon I will stop playing DS as well.  

By the way, our WOL clan is quite active.  Have not lost any battle this week.  We have room in our clan so if you are looking for clan, our id is 268384473 (Clan name is Dark Horizon).  Our battles are set up for central US time for people how work during the day.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by VoC on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:42 pm

FrankF wrote:You need to pair your monster with an appropriate warrior.  I believe the mapping goes like this:

Wyrm <-> Human, Villain
Predator <-> Dwarf, Orc
Mystic <-> (Dark) Elf

I think Affinity provides extra bonuses like critical hits, skill hits, etc, but I don't quite have a handle on it yet.

Has anyone figured out what triggers the "Great Success" message when enhancing?

VoC

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:52 pm

VoC wrote:
FrankF wrote:You need to pair your monster with an appropriate warrior.  I believe the mapping goes like this:

Wyrm <-> Human, Villain
Predator <-> Dwarf, Orc
Mystic <-> (Dark) Elf

I think Affinity provides extra bonuses like critical hits, skill hits, etc, but I don't quite have a handle on it yet.

Has anyone figured out what triggers the "Great Success" message when enhancing?

It is just a random event that trigger 2x level up.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by VoC on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:33 am

zzz1998 wrote:
VoC wrote:

Wyrm <-> Human, Villain
Predator <-> Dwarf, Orc
Mystic <-> (Dark) Elf

Why do you believe it is random, and what do you mean by 2x level? You may very well be correct but I need a bit more explanation...

I have figured out how to level up skills with warriors but monsters are still a bit of a mystery. I just got a great success message on a level 18 - 4 star 3 dot (1 lit) monster. How does 2x level apply?

VoC

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:34 pm

VoC wrote:
zzz1998 wrote:
VoC wrote:

Wyrm <-> Human, Villain
Predator <-> Dwarf, Orc
Mystic <-> (Dark) Elf

Why do you believe it is random, and what do you mean by 2x level? You may very well be correct but I need a bit more explanation...

I have figured out how to level up skills with warriors but monsters are still a bit of a mystery. I just got a great success message on a level 18 - 4 star 3 dot (1 lit) monster. How does 2x level apply?

A 'great success' will level up your card two times normal amount.  So example if you sac 10 cards into your monster, your monster level will go up by 3 to 4 (much less if your monster is high level like 40+).  If you are lucky enough to get 'great success' then you monster level will goes up by 6 to 8.  

Leveling skills on warriors is similar to DS.  As skill go higher you'll need to use stack rather than single.  It is not easy to level the skill so I have not try out what is good stack number is.  Even going to 2 fail quite often.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Jewelguy wrote:
HeroBaby wrote:Dude, don't "bump" your thread because no one cares enough to respond to it.
Excuse me but someone did respond to it. Now, let's not be rude please. Just because you, HeroBaby, don't care for War of Legions doesn't mean other people don't. Thank you.
2 things.

1. Hero, play nice.

2. You did in fact "bump" your thread AND THEN someone responded to it. Just wanted to clear that up.
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top