Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses

+9
jimothy_
KrystaK
Scratch102
byce80
lennon_68
echoside
LazyStevz
Ologolos
Jewelguy
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses - Page 2 Empty Re: American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses

Post by echoside Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:41 am

My form is slightly different than my sig cause I'm too lazy to change it, somewhere around 123k

echoside

Back to top Go down

American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses - Page 2 Empty Re: American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses

Post by borix Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:51 am

Fjew that will mean that I would have to spend a bit more EP's on it. But I need to get the crystals first so I might have a bit of time to make my form better.  Rolling Eyes

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Drets5 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:52 pm

I have both the Psycho and Impulse Divinities. I got them on my first try I guess im one of the lucky ones took about 10 ep to defeat each of them. no luck with the covert on yet though

Drets5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:18 am

Drets5 wrote:I have both the Psycho and Impulse Divinities. I got them on my first try I guess im one of the lucky ones took about 10 ep to defeat each of them. no luck with the covert on yet though
What does their skill do? Is it an attack of some kind, or something else?
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Drets5 Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Ologolos wrote:
Drets5 wrote:I have both the Psycho and Impulse Divinities. I got them on my first try I guess im one of the lucky ones took about 10 ep to defeat each of them. no luck with the covert on yet though
All three Divinities share the same skill which is a chance to attack a monster in battle with 9999999 and destroy it noo matter how strong it is. However the skill doesnt work on other divinities. Each monster is capable of destroying a monster from each guild except its own for example:
Psycho Divinity destroys covert, impulse, cypher but cannot destroy a psycho with its skill and vice-versa for the covert and impulse.The more you level up the skill the higher the chances of doing the skill.

Drets5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Drets5 wrote:
Ologolos wrote:
All three Divinities share the same skill which is a chance to attack a monster in battle with 9999999 and destroy it noo matter how strong it is. However the skill doesnt work on other divinities. Each monster is capable of destroying a monster from each guild except its own for example:
Psycho Divinity destroys covert, impulse, cypher but cannot destroy a psycho with its skill and vice-versa for the covert and impulse.The more you level up the skill the higher the chances of doing the skill.
That's pretty cool, thanks for the information. I hope I'm as lucky as you! I'm trying to collect all the crystals to fight one but it's taking me forever.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Drets5 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:06 pm

yeah it will take a while depending on what level you are im level 103 and its still hard but when you fight it your allies can help which helped some.

Drets5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:52 pm

I probably should have dumped more ep into finding loot when the find rate was "elevated", or just trying to get them on the market, but alas... I decided on a slightly slower course.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2