American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses

Post by echoside on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:41 am

My form is slightly different than my sig cause I'm too lazy to change it, somewhere around 123k

echoside

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses

Post by borix on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:51 am

Fjew that will mean that I would have to spend a bit more EP's on it. But I need to get the crystals first so I might have a bit of time to make my form better.  Rolling Eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Posts : 212
Join date : 2012-12-18
Location : Out there

Back to top Go down

Re: American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses

Post by Drets5 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:52 pm

I have both the Psycho and Impulse Divinities. I got them on my first try I guess im one of the lucky ones took about 10 ep to defeat each of them. no luck with the covert on yet though

Drets5

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses

Post by Ologolos on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:18 am

Drets5 wrote:I have both the Psycho and Impulse Divinities. I got them on my first try I guess im one of the lucky ones took about 10 ep to defeat each of them. no luck with the covert on yet though
What does their skill do? Is it an attack of some kind, or something else?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
Ologolos

Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 39
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses

Post by Drets5 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Ologolos wrote:
Drets5 wrote:I have both the Psycho and Impulse Divinities. I got them on my first try I guess im one of the lucky ones took about 10 ep to defeat each of them. no luck with the covert on yet though
What does their skill do? Is it an attack of some kind, or something else?
All three Divinities share the same skill which is a chance to attack a monster in battle with 9999999 and destroy it noo matter how strong it is. However the skill doesnt work on other divinities. Each monster is capable of destroying a monster from each guild except its own for example:
Psycho Divinity destroys covert, impulse, cypher but cannot destroy a psycho with its skill and vice-versa for the covert and impulse.The more you level up the skill the higher the chances of doing the skill.

Drets5

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses

Post by Ologolos on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Drets5 wrote:
Ologolos wrote:
Drets5 wrote:I have both the Psycho and Impulse Divinities. I got them on my first try I guess im one of the lucky ones took about 10 ep to defeat each of them. no luck with the covert on yet though
What does their skill do? Is it an attack of some kind, or something else?
All three Divinities share the same skill which is a chance to attack a monster in battle with 9999999 and destroy it noo matter how strong it is. However the skill doesnt work on other divinities. Each monster is capable of destroying a monster from each guild except its own for example:
Psycho Divinity destroys covert, impulse, cypher but cannot destroy a psycho with its skill and vice-versa for the covert and impulse.The more you level up the skill the higher the chances of doing the skill.
That's pretty cool, thanks for the information. I hope I'm as lucky as you! I'm trying to collect all the crystals to fight one but it's taking me forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
Ologolos

Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 39
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses

Post by Drets5 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:06 pm

yeah it will take a while depending on what level you are im level 103 and its still hard but when you fight it your allies can help which helped some.

Drets5

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses

Post by Ologolos on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:52 pm

I probably should have dumped more ep into finding loot when the find rate was "elevated", or just trying to get them on the market, but alas... I decided on a slightly slower course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
Ologolos

Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 39
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: American Artist Who Worked On Alien To Create Exclusive Bosses

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum