Battle Challenge events - how to best participate?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle Challenge events - how to best participate?

Post by lennon_68 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:16 pm

These roll around relatively frequently lately and at least a couple times I've seen people commenting in the thread for the current event that they're better off doing the battle challenge instead (mentioning that they'll be getting an easy ).

I'm curious what the best way to participate in this is?  Is there a trick I'm missing that makes it easy to get to the higher point values?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Always trading something [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drop me an email or message me:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or send an ally request to 2735496899 (king woobie)

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Challenge events - how to best participate?

Post by echoside on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:58 pm

There's no worry of ranking, just spend your potions and get your rewards.  Last one only took me 10 bp to get an anima summon.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:43 pm

get as high a BP form as you can manage, as you'll get more points per battle the higher the BP.

i also try to make sure i have at least 2 battles per potion / bp pool at all times. That's just the way i like mine.

But using a skill reset or the "ally dump" trick might let you balance your pool better if you're trying to get the most for your money

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Thanks for the tips guys.  It sounds like I'm doing the right stuff I just haven't committed to it enough (spending bp, dumping allies for bp)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Always trading something [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drop me an email or message me:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or send an ally request to 2735496899 (king woobie)

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top