An odd reply from A-team inquiry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An odd reply from A-team inquiry

Post by LazyStevz on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Not sure if it belongs here but...

I sent an inquiry to A-Team about the Log-in Cypher AA cards and the difficulties faced trying to evolve them. Long story short either pay around $60-$90 for a GES or let them lumber forever in your collection. I got a reply... But a really weird one:

A-Team support wrote:Regarding your concern about evolving the Cypher AA monster, it is our regret to inform you that we are unable to disclose any information because it will be unfair for other players.

I don't want to jump the gun here but that sounds like there maybe a new feature coming? It may be just a translation error but the reply wasn't a regular circular message.

Thoughts?

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Re: An odd reply from A-team inquiry

Post by mojo - Wings on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:05 am

No, no a new feature coming... just a lazy attempt at matching an autoreply to your email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mojo - Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:18 am

Evolving AAs isn't impossible, but it takes a lot of time. Slowly lvl up one AA until the price to evolve drops low enough for you to save up the gold. I guess they just don't want to discuss those kinds of things personally with players one-on-one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:39 am

Nightmirror wrote:Evolving AAs isn't impossible, but it takes a lot of time. Slowly lvl up one AA until the price to evolve drops low enough for you to save up the gold. I guess they just don't want to discuss those kinds of things personally with players one-on-one.

I think you have misunderstood the OP. 
It's the GES that you need to evolve the 20BP Cypher AA which he cannot be bothered to obtain, he can get the gold easily enough. However, you cannot even get a second AA to evolve because it cannot be traded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Monster Corp. (26818537) & [S.T.A.R.S] Alliance
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by hgrubandT on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:24 am

I got the same reply on other questions I've been asking them. So yes it's an auto reply

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hgrubandT

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:35 am

I sac them. They generally have decent abilities so they help with making stacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyStevz on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:40 am

WorpeX wrote:I sac them. They generally have decent abilities so they help with making stacks.

I did that with a few other AAs regrettably. Could have traded them for other stuff or handed them to those who'd actually need them.

*Sigh* Nothing wrong with hoping. Embarassed 

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:30 pm

I hear you, it's hard getting used to the fact that some AA's literally have no value and its 'OK' to sac them. When I first started playing DS, that would have been blasphemy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Bestron2 wrote:
Nightmirror wrote:Evolving AAs isn't impossible, but it takes a lot of time. Slowly lvl up one AA until the price to evolve drops low enough for you to save up the gold. I guess they just don't want to discuss those kinds of things personally with players one-on-one.

I think you have misunderstood the OP. 
It's the GES that you need to evolve the 20BP Cypher AA which he cannot be bothered to obtain, he can get the gold easily enough. However, you cannot even get a second AA to evolve because it cannot be traded.

Oh, then I have to agree the reply from Ateam is odd for that. I was thinking of the last Cypher released that you get another of after the other game is released. I also was expecting these 20bp cyphers to become trade-able at some point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Nightmirror wrote: I also was expecting these 20bp cyphers to become trade-able at some point.

They were..... for a few hours or so after the trade market opened.  then they became untradeable again.

I don't think you could gift them, but you could put them on the market.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobby Ray
Player ID 2071705572

Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top