Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by Jewelguy on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Tired of questing in Dark Rebirth? No problem because Dark Rebirth's very first event starts tomorrow, 7/5. Rainstorm of Pure Blood. Gather gems & summon the legendary witch. 7/5 2am Eastern-7/16 1:59am Eastern. No additional details at this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by JSOG on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:23 am

Thanks ateam shill

JSOG

Posts : 92
Join date : 2013-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by Rinoa on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:41 am

lol it may be an event but it's still questing. All they did was add some gems to the map and reward them for wins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID: 1811262341

Rinoa

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 37
Location : Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by ryesteve on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:22 am

For fuck's sake, does every one of your threads need to sound like a freaking ad? Don't you understand that the role of a shill is to not obviously look like a shill?

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by borix on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:14 am

If you imagine the right advertisement voice then it is actually quite funny. Rolling Eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Posts : 212
Join date : 2012-12-18
Location : Out there

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by zzz1998 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:48 pm

@Jewelguy. You may want to tone it down a notch and let the game develop a bit. Unless you actually work for Ateam then I guess you do what you got to do.  

I was exciting about this event since it is first DR event.   And I thought I could rank top 500 and get a really nice A (was not expecting AA) before too many ppl start playing.  Turns out that there is no ranking reward and the orb collection reward monster is just BBV, lol.  The event itself is just Quest so even more let down.  

In any case, I am still playing the event...  
Reason 1, I really don't have much to do in DS now.  Buy low (p2p trade/put ep in auction), sell high (put stuff on auction/sell stuff I got from ep auction) no longer work for me in DS.

Reason 2, I always wish I can play DS from day 1 and this is my chance.  Strange as it sound for DS player, I need and want that monster limit + from the event.  And they are giving away so many free stuff like soul points right now so I better get stuff while I can.  History suggest that won't last.

zzz1998

Posts : 155
Join date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by JSOG on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Epic thread. I can hear ateams reply they are giving the school at this moment.

Blah blah blah.......... He's sounds like charlie browns school teacher. Wohk wohasak wokh wokh

JSOG

Posts : 92
Join date : 2013-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by Scratch102 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Uh...this is not a DS event...why is this thread here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monster Corp. (26818537)
- A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚

Need a new AA+? Why not Zoidberg?
avatar
Scratch102

Posts : 393
Join date : 2012-11-08
Location : In yer datacenter, unpluggin yer servers

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by bbr on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:21 am

We need a DR subforum so we can more easily ignore these threads Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zurgat - http://darksummoner.wikia.com
BBR - http://rrvs.blogspot.com
avatar
bbr

Posts : 175
Join date : 2013-02-09
Location : Terra

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by Jewelguy on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:07 am

Scratch102 wrote:Uh...this is not a DS event...why is this thread here?


Because DR is related to DS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by Jewelguy on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:08 am

bbr wrote:We need a DR subforum so we can more easily ignore these threads Wink


I agree... except for the ignore part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by Jewelguy on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:30 am

JSOG wrote:Epic thread. I can hear ateams reply they are giving the school at this moment.

Blah blah blah.......... He's sounds like charlie browns school teacher. Wohk wohasak wokh wokh


Why, oh why, must I be an "Ateam shill"? Can't I be an average, yet nerdy, joe who just happens to really enjoy DS & DR? But noooo, that's not possible! I must be a "shill" because how can anyone like DS & DR? If he wasn't a "shill", he would be playing these games with absolutely no enjoyment at all & complaining left & right about how greedy Ateam is here on the forums. (sarcasm intended)


Lighten up people! Please! I am just 37-year-old part-time grocery store cashier who still lives with his parents (can't afford to move out) who plays DS & DR as a method of releasing my stress I get at home. I have a very loving family who I love dearly & who love me as much but my father can be quite a "pain in the butt" a lot, especially now that he is retired. But we do love each other dearly for the record. DS & DR are my way of destressing. I find both games quite enjoyable. What attracted me to DS especially in the first place was the variety of special events that keep the games fresh. Yes, most, if not all, are recycled events with a few changes here & there, but there is still variety plus switching style of special events does keep things from getting stale since there are a variety of types or styles of special events.


Well, now that you have gotten a chance to know me better, I sincerely hope you all will "cut me some slack". Please feel free to ask me anything about my life. And please take this one piece of advice: If you are going to play a game, any game, please do yourself a favor & try to enjoy it. That's the whole purpose of playing a game. Otherwise, why play?

Thank you for listening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by Jewelguy on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:37 am

borix wrote:If you imagine the right advertisement voice then it is actually quite funny. Rolling Eyes


Thanks borix. You're right. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by ryesteve on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:41 am

Jewelguy wrote:If you are going to play a game, any game, please do yourself a favor & try to enjoy it. That's the whole purpose of playing a game. Otherwise, why play?
Obviously we all enjoy it on some level. The issue people have with you is the blind adulation and inability to find fault in anything ATeam does. If we didn't like the game, we wouldn't care so much when ATeam f's with it. Your sort of "everything is rosy, love it or leave it" attitude strikes a raw nerve with me.

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by JSOG on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am

Wow if that is truly your real life then being an ateam shill would be a huge step up. Omg people like this really exist.

JSOG

Posts : 92
Join date : 2013-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by Jewelguy on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:21 pm

ryesteve wrote:
Jewelguy wrote:If you are going to play a game, any game, please do yourself a favor & try to enjoy it. That's the whole purpose of playing a game. Otherwise, why play?
Obviously we all enjoy it on some level. The issue people have with you is the blind adulation and inability to find fault in anything ATeam does. If we didn't like the game, we wouldn't care so much when ATeam f's with it. Your sort of "everything is rosy, love it or leave it" attitude strikes a raw nerve with me.


Fair enough. Therefore, for the record...


1. I disagree with progs not being tradeable. DS is a trading game.

2. The trade market should allow multiple items being offered. Perfect for skill stacks.

3. Not being able to sell crystals really sucks.

4. Although I am currently happy with the special events being offered as I mentioned in my previous post, I would still really like to see more different types of events offered.

5. Rankings should be increased to top 10,000 even if the prizes are just gold or ally points for the added ranking placements.

6. We need unlimited gifting.


How's that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by JSOG on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 pm

You forgot #7.... You have a giant capital L plastered on your forehead. Razz

JSOG

Posts : 92
Join date : 2013-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by Jewelguy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:00 am

JSOG wrote:You forgot #7.... You have a giant capital L plastered on your forehead. Razz


WHY? I've tried everything in my power but you still turn on me. Why? Why can't someone be allowed to like a game that many people dislike because of many recent changes? Would you all prefer I leave Ds-forum? Is it just Ateam haters allowed here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by Bestron2 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:05 am

ryesteve wrote:
Jewelguy wrote:If you are going to play a game, any game, please do yourself a favor & try to enjoy it. That's the whole purpose of playing a game. Otherwise, why play?
Obviously we all enjoy it on some level.  The issue people have with you is the blind adulation and inability to find fault in anything ATeam does.  If we didn't like the game, we wouldn't care so much when ATeam f's with it.  Your sort of "everything is rosy, love it or leave it" attitude strikes a raw nerve with me.

Jewelguy wrote:
JSOG wrote:You forgot #7.... You have a giant capital L plastered on your forehead. Razz


WHY? I've tried everything in my power but you still turn on me. Why? Why can't someone be allowed to like a game that many people dislike because of many recent changes? Would you all prefer I leave Ds-forum? Is it just Ateam haters allowed here?

 I daresay that ryesteve summed up everything that we think about you. It's not your opinions, it's the way you phrase them. You can like a game whilst going against popular opinion, but at the moment you've done so while sounding like an employee of A-Team due to those advertisement-like posts. 
Posting what appears to be your life story didn't help either. I still can't figure out why you would possibly do that, actually. It merely opens up your RL background to abuse, as JSOG promptly demonstrated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.


Monster Corp. (26818537) & [S.T.A.R.S] Alliance
avatar
Bestron2

Posts : 217
Join date : 2012-09-02
Location : Sydney, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by Fenix00 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Jewelguy, please don't post anymore personal info about yourself. 

Its just more blood in the water at this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* My first +M(20) form back when Victoria was actually rare, the good old days.*

Fenix00

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by JSOG on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Sorry I went there jewel guy. I won't bring your personal life into discussion anymore. But as many here agree, I still feel your posting on ateams behalf.

JSOG

Posts : 92
Join date : 2013-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by Rinoa on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:28 pm

back on topic. is anyone here playing the event? I just reached 80K gems for Blood Blush Vanessa. The other one is at 300K. Don't have progs, trying to get the second one would cost me 40-50EP, assuming I can stay at 700-1000 gems average per quest. Is it worth it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID: 1811262341

Rinoa

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 37
Location : Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainstorm of Pure Blood (Dark Rebirth's 1st Event!)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum