Sin Undead with Health Up - which one?

Post by borix on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:22 am

At the moment I have a mixed form with
Horns of Hell - IPA
Flaming fist of fury - IPD
Fire Lord, Suzaku - DEA
Vlad the Executioner - DED
Slaughter Doll, Adan - HU

Which of the 2 below is the better replacement for Adan you think?

Earth's Demise, Finis - ATK 12600 DEF 14000 HP 16800
Mechanized Zombie - ATK 14520 DEF 13200 HP 13200

I am asking because I see a big price difference between the 2 in market. Zombie is more expensive while only the attack is higher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Back to top Go down

Re: Sin Undead with Health Up - which one?

Post by rekt on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:05 pm

borix wrote:At the moment I have a mixed form with
Horns of Hell - IPA
Flaming fist of fury - IPD
Fire Lord, Suzaku - DEA
Vlad the Executioner - DED
Slaughter Doll, Adan - HU

Which of the 2 below is the better replacement for Adan you think?

Earth's Demise, Finis - ATK 12600 DEF 14000 HP 16800
Mechanized Zombie - ATK 14520 DEF 13200 HP 13200

I am asking because I see a big price difference between the 2 in market. Zombie is more expensive while only the attack is higher.

The reason for mech being more valuable/expensive than finis is because of the stat distribution as you posted above. Not everyone want to use finis+ a "tank". Usually when you or anyone fight they go for the lowest hp first. When you make a team you want to keep the higher attack monster to keep on living. In your case:

Horns+(Leader) 37,920hp
fist+ 9,760hp <- this will die first no matter what, sucks because of its high attack
Fire Lord+ 10,260hp
Vlad+ 10,800hp

You can either buy finis+ or mech+ because they will both outlast your other monsters (fist, fire lord and vlad) before it gets hit. But I would recommend getting mech+ if you can.

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by borix on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Never thought of it that way. So you use the monsters' HP to see in what order they will be targeted and then off course you want the high hitters to survive longest.

Well I only have 100 ep and I need at least around 165 to get a Finis so I have some time to look at the numbers and also think about what I might get next. In the end I will also want to replace Vlad for another beast or undead. And I might want to look at some Beasts with HU or DED. But because of Horns I am focusing more on undead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 pm

borix wrote:Never thought of it that way. So you use the monsters' HP to see in what order they will be targeted and then off course you want the high hitters to survive longest.

Depends because not everyone goes for the lowest hp monster as their strategy. But it is like the most common thing. Yes, hp as your order and try to keep your strongest attack monsters alive as much as possibly.

borix wrote:Well I only have 100 ep and I need at least around 165 to get a Finis so I have some time to look at the numbers and also think about what I might get next. In the end I will also want to replace Vlad for another beast or undead. And I might want to look at some Beasts with HU or DED. But because of Horns I am focusing more on undead.

Undead is a great formation for sin, not everyone uses undead down (20). It's mostly demon down and/or brute down. Try this put your 100 EPs in the trade market and ask for a "Finis+m20" or "Mech+m20". Make sure you specify what skill you want on each monster or you might get a shitty skill like critical or dodge.... You'll probably get a bite because people are desperate for EPs, if not then try again everyday and if you get more EPs add it to the trade everytime until you get to your max 165 EPs Very Happy kirby starry

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by borix on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:32 am

Great advise thank you. Just put my 100 ep on the market - now lets see if there are any takers. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:45 am

Personally, I think that Finis is better than zombie, as this is an outlast-your-opponent game at AA+ rank. Here defensive skills and stats are much more important than attack, especially for sin; it goes without saying that a sin form's attack will be the highest stat, what we need is to maximize defense and health. While undead down might not be very common(though it's gaining popularity fast), Impulse down IS.

Of course, the choice is yours in the end, but I'd take Finis over Mech any day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by borix on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:50 am

Haha choice has been made for me. Just received a Finis+ max lvl max skill for my trade. Thx Rekt you just saved me at least 50 ep (cheapest Finis atm was 150).

Now I can start saving for the next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:05 am

Lol, Finis+m(20) is the better choice anyway, imo. Look at my form: 3 damage dealers(axes, primula, and consumer) and 3 tanks(axes, finis, and horns). Unless you have epic relica, you need undead down or a higher stat form with Impulse down to take me down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by borix on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:13 am

Nice form indeed. See you have a Horn now also. I was so freakin' lucky to summon one from a fee DS - while I still had a GES saved (almost used it on Suzaku).

Now my next step is to replace Vlad. Preferably with an undead to get the 3-2 species combo. Maybe with a beast but I like undead better.

I am also building a Sara and maybe will increase level on Skull of Flames and Necro of death to get a full undead team. Got enough projects again. Smile 

First I need to work the market again. Converting my A's into other A's or skills or SOE's and then the mighty EP.

Hope the game will stay enjoyable with all the changes going on (but that is another topic Razz  ).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:46 am

Gonna take a while to upgrade from vlad, Soul Consumer+m(20) is not exactly cheap, lol. Personally, I'd work on getting an Axes+ first, he's much cheaper than any of the other monsters you need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:21 am

Armitaage wrote:Lol, Finis+m(20) is the better choice anyway, imo. Look at my form: 3 damage dealers(axes, primula, and consumer) and 3 tanks(axes, finis, and horns). Unless you have epic relica, you need undead down or a higher stat form with Impulse down to take me down.

I would have you believe that I got Impulse Down on my formation just to beat Armitage... 
True story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Monster Corp. (26818537) & [S.T.A.R.S] Alliance
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:50 am

So we think I'm the only one with this formation? This is about the formation I happen to be running, not me personally. If I was running wyrms I'd change it to just "sin undead with..." or "the formation" or some such. This is about sin undead, not measuring virtual sausages.

Besides, I didn't say just get Impulse down; if it's not backed by at least average stats, even Impulse down(20) is useless. No, you wouldn't get Impulse down just to beat me, but my form is still strong enough(whether in my hands or the next sin guy's) to essentially require you to have either epic relica, undead down, or Impulse down AND at least equal stats, if not better. I use my form as an example as it is the same as the highest bp and stat total Impulse undead form(not counting AAA/+ hybrids)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 am

Arm, remind me to attack you at some point so I can see if my 190bp form can take you out. Just curious, but it would require an ally drop (I know!!)

Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monster Corp. (26818537)
- A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚

Need a new AA+? Why not [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:51 am

Armitaage that's false advertising, you had a sara in your form haha. I won but I didn't take out axes, 5th turn timeout. I know if you attacked me you'd kill off all my guys.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:42 pm

It's only because my main isn't quite finished, I have a repeat skill(still waiting on GTeam to properly list my trade so I can get an ipd spirit for axes(currently ipa)), lol. It's not really false advertising, I am discussing the potential of my final form, when I am done with it, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:59 pm

borix wrote:Haha choice has been made for me. Just received a Finis+ max lvl max skill for my trade. Thx Rekt you just saved me at least 50 ep (cheapest Finis atm was 150).

Now I can start saving for the next.

NP bud, the trade market is very very good for players starting/low/mid levels fanning pushup which skill is on it? and skill level? hopefully it's health (20)

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by borix on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Yep Health Up 20.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:12 pm

I dunno why there are so many sin demon forms, from my experience the undead teams are more powerful, the demons have high attack but they all die in one hit.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:33 pm

borix wrote:Yep Health Up 20.

awesome for 100 EPs meme lol 9000 pushup 

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top