Trade Market: Your Impressions?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trade Market: Your Impressions?

Post by rekt on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Guys if you see a trade of EPs/BPs for 5x SOE+s don't fall for it (especially those with DED Spirit in your inventory). It is 4x SOE+s and DED Spirit....  when it's more than 2x purple soe+ just make sure.... They look very very similar.... Scammers will never seize to stop.... Neutral grumpy

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicAscendant on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Overall, it's fairly disappointing, but exactly what I was expecting. Optimally, they should have just added a search option to the original auction and called it a day. So I'm glad with the specific searching, but the layout and need for tickets just isn't appealing.

On the other hand, you can find deals and get what you need for the items you want quickly. I saw a gandrid up for 40 caskets, so I quickly bought 40 for 165 ep, then bought and flipped gandrid for 220. The automation is one big plus for me.

Conclusion: pretty bad, but if they fix it up, it should be playable, but still not as good as the original. (This is only considering the trade market; if they mess up again with what they did with the gifting and trading, I'm done with this game)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to add me, private message me first. Thanks.
You can also find me commonly online on steam: NordicAscendant
NordicAscendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Maybe I'm missing something, but what's with all of the "11 EP for 111 BP" posts and such? Are there that many scammers hoping people will accidentally check it and accept? And the C monsters looking for 10 bp, 100EP, etc??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My store!

Valette, ID: 2301410996

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Vallette wrote:Maybe I'm missing something, but what's with all of the "11 EP for 111 BP" posts and such? Are there that many scammers hoping people will accidentally check it and accept? And the C monsters looking for 10 bp, 100EP, etc??

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:17 pm

could be scammers but can also be someone that just wants to keep his bp safe. I think there's no time limit on how long items can stay in the market. So it's a way to store items so you cannot use them. Just ask a ridiculous high amount so no one will buy and cancel listing when you need it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID: 1811262341

Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Rinoa wrote:could be scammers but can also be someone that just wants to keep his bp safe. I think there's no time limit on how long items can stay in the market. So it's a way to store items so you cannot use them. Just ask a ridiculous high amount so no one will buy and cancel listing when you need it.

then why not ask for 1000 EP? 116 is  just preying on people who aren't looking carefully and hit the accept button thinking they're only going to spend 16 EP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* My first +M(20) form back when Victoria was actually rare, the good old days.*

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:48 pm

I put 50ep looking for a ges
But after few days i used another acc to look that trade and didnt see it. I used filter with 50ep and the result is 3 pages, but my trade not in it, and not accepted also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bacsiha's store : http://www.ds-forum.com/t10267-aa-monster-for-sale

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:30 pm

I have noticed that they only give 10 pages and they are always the same 10 pages, so even if you refresh, they are still the same pages with maybe a new item or 2 at the beginning. So I imagine a lot of our trade tickets are being wasted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:40 pm

but i only saw 3 pages

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:07 pm

bacsiha wrote:I put 50ep looking for a ges
But after few days i used another acc to look that trade and didnt see it. I used filter with 50ep and the result is 3 pages, but my trade not in it, and not accepted also.

I've seen the same thing, but I think they don't want you seeing your own trades.  Trading with yourself probably causes issues for their system.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:11 am

I said i used another acc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:44 am

fyi, the scammers were around in the past too so its not exactly new.

but yes i dislike the 10 page limit too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:35 am

Rinoa wrote:could be scammers but can also be someone that just wants to keep his bp safe.
Yeah, because it's way safer keeping your bp in the marketplace than in your actual inventory Rolling Eyes 

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:31 pm

ryesteve wrote:
Rinoa wrote:could be scammers but can also be someone that just wants to keep his bp safe.
Yeah, because it's way safer keeping your bp in the marketplace than in your actual inventory  Rolling Eyes 

lol, my friend had 6 ep just up and disappear from his inventory...just saying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:21 am

Anyone know what im asking Smile ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:59 am

bacsiha wrote:Anyone know what im asking Smile?

maybe it was a glitch, i did the same thing and my listing showed up on my other account =/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:55 am

bacsiha wrote:I put 50ep looking for a ges

I saw this today too.  I think when you ask for trades ">=50 ep", they first return 10 pages of EP listings and then filter those for your criterion.  It's a craptacular implementation that means a lot of trades are effectively wasted because no one will ever see them.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:20 am

The search is just buggy in general; eg, look for a Klamut+ and find a page and half of listings; look for a Klamut+ or Klamut, and you find nothing.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerStrike on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Their search is quite a failure.

If you do a search, they pull back 50 results.  For monsters, this is fine since you can't filter on any other value such as level or skill type. 

For EP/BP, this is a problem.  You can filter by the minimum EP quantity.  If you want to find an item for 500 ep, you might get only 1 item back.  The search take the 50 results based on 1 ep and filter from that.  So if only 1 item in 50 original query is found, they show you that one item instead of going to their database and querying 50 items that is 500 ep.

There are so many things about their trade system that needs improvement.  I would like to filter monsters based on level, skill level, skill types, and all items in the database that matches my criteria and not the last 50 items.

TigerStrike

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:27 am

WARNING !!!! The other way to scam 

Im selling Eckx AAA for 350 Ep. dude offer me his rejected max IPD 20 for mine. and ask me put a trade because he was out of tickets

Its seem a fair trade for me so I agree. but when I create a trade and noticed that there is no way I can make a Rejected max IPD 20 as an candidate. If I create a trade, dude can complete it with only rejected max !

Im not sure he is scammer or not. but this is a possible way to scam someone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:04 am

bacsiha wrote:WARNING !!!! The other way to scam 

Im selling Eckx AAA for 350 Ep. dude offer me his rejected max IPD 20 for mine. and ask me put a trade because he was out of tickets

Its seem a fair trade for me so I agree. but when I create a trade and noticed that there is no way I can make a Rejected max IPD 20 as an candidate. If I create a trade, dude can complete it with only rejected max !

Yeah, I wish there was a way to "authorize" a trade before it went through for situations like skill changes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My store!

Valette, ID: 2301410996

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:21 am

bacsiha wrote:WARNING !!!! The other way to scam 

Yup, sounds like a scam.  The easy way to check this is to ask him to do the trade with his ticket the next day, when he gets more.  I'm guessing he'll have "sold" it before then.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:22 am

FrankF wrote: It's a craptacular implementation that means a lot of trades are effectively wasted because no one will ever see them.

Pretty much that. Their current system is flawed, BUT only from a player perspective. It is a deviously well planned maneuver on their part. Few weeks and some folks have it figured out, you can't just load up trades and walk away, you have to purge your 5 trades and relist them every day in order to be seen via search. Expect the next 'improvement' to be ticket packs for soul points.

You get the first 10-15min of being in the "Browse New Trades" then you have to pray you end up staying on the first 10 pages before it is limbo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monster Corp. (26818537)
- A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚

Need a new AA+? Why not Zoidberg?
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:42 pm

I put up a trade on the 2nd day of new market and it just sold friday...of course that will only happen with an uncommon monster and when someone is looking specifically for it

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:14 am

Was it an IPA wingarm by chance?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join the top clan on the forum? Take a look at us: ADRENALINE RUSH.
Multiple top 500 Event Rankers in the clan.

Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top