Trade Market: Your Impressions?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trade Market: Your Impressions?

Post by Slinger1 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:05 pm

1) trade candidate button lead to ABSOLUTE trade completion, and you have to be careful when you click these button in trade market, or scrolling for the seller's preference on monster trades (max lvl & skill monsters or fresh monsters (all lvl 1 or so)) info. Once you click it, *poof* trade completed.

2) limited trades through market tickets. Which mean, you won't be able to make more ep in a day.

Slinger1

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Two main things I wish they'd change
1) The initial trade offer could have more than one card (so you could put up two AAs, looking for AA+, or 5 skill stacks, etc)
2) That you could search by what people are looking for. So if I have a Riendia, I could look through all auctions with that as the buyout and see what I could get for it. Beneficial for collectors or people just trying to swap inventory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My store!

Valette, ID: 2301410996

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Vallette wrote:2) That you could search by what people are looking for. So if I have a Riendia, I could look through all auctions with that as the buyout and see what I could get for it. Beneficial for collectors or people just trying to swap inventory.

Ooh, I really like this option.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Always trading something Smile

Drop me an email or message me:  darkSummonerTrader_68@hotmail.com
Or send an ally request to 2735496899 (king woobie)

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 pm

I'm getting rid of all my stuff for ep and giving the ep to my clan. I'm too sick to my stomach to tell you how big a fuck up this'd is by failteam. All they had to do was make the search better in auctions.

WAIT TILL THEY START SELLING TRADE TICKETS, GREEDY BASTARDS.

JSOG

Back to top Go down

This trade market is CRAP!

Post by Mr.Groppi on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:08 pm

I just want to say that this trade market bs just basically ruined the game and I'll probably be leaving the game. The things I dislike the most in order are:

1. You have to use a trade ticket even for gifting!!! Total BS! My friend and I gift back and forth a lot! This is totally going to kill our gaming experience.

2. The personal trade option was taken away! Why?!? If you know someone has something you want and you have something they want why can't you just exchange them without jumping through hoops. Total Crap!

3. You can only list one thing at a time. I was building a few different full  A+m and AA+m teams I had planned on selling together and now will have to list separately. Plus, I like to sell SOE+ x 5 and would always get 10 EP but now I need to sell one at a time. Plus I have A LOT of skill stacks I've been selling off and this will make it a lot harder.

4. It only shows the first 10 pages of listings and there's no way of knowing how they are ordered. Sure you could leave your trade request up for 2 weeks but will anyone be able to see it anymore if it gets pushed past the 10th page. And how will you know if this happens?

5. Sometimes I'm not looking for something specific. I liked posting an auction and having people send me random offers. Many times there were things in there I didn't realize I wanted till they were offered and I was happy to have them. I think they should have still had an offer button for all items so that if you don't have exactly what they are looking but something close you could still make an offer and see if that is acceptable to them.

6. Can no longer attach a message to the trade.

7. Can't trade for crystals in the Trade Market. You can still gift them but, I used to buy quite a few crystals and would have liked to continue doing so. It's going to be a lot harder finding sellers now...

8. They should have never made the "Trade Market" all they had to do to improve on what was already in place was to add the searching ability and add a buy out OPTION but still allow for miscellaneous offers.

Overall I think A-Team just FAILED BIG TIME! There was a few cool things they did like the improved search options and an instant buy out but that should have been an option not the only way to win.

Mr.Groppi

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Mr.Gropi wrote:5. Sometimes I'm not looking for something specific. I liked posting an auction and having people send me random offers. Many times there were things in there I didn't realize I wanted till they were offered and I was happy to have them. I think they should have still had an offer button for all items so that if you don't have exactly what they are looking but something close you could still make an offer and see if that is acceptable to them.
The return of banking eh?

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by soul88 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Trade market is great but wtf why cant we gift and trade with allies like we used to using more than just one item. i dont see how removing the trade button in profile and limiting gifts makes things secure

soul88

Back to top Go down

Post by jimothy_ on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:23 pm

More than any of the other flaws (I agree with a lot of the points of contention already mentioned), I dislike the single item listing limit. It's basically killed skill trade for buyers and sellers, and that makes me quite sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~jimothy_
Player ID: 2098181636
Visit my store: My Store

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by boards70 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 pm

At first I wasn't so sure about it, but I'm actually starting to like it, besides the fact that only one monster can be put up at a time....Another thing: it seems like any query shows either 10 pages or less...Also, when I try to search unfiltered, I get zero results. Is there a way to just browse everything like we could in auction or at least see more than ten pages of results?
boards70

Back to top Go down

Post by gbears16 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:32 am

Really the only problem I have is only being able to list a single item, other then that I kinda like it.

gbears16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:42 am

Ateam is making a change effective 2am eastern. Items bought in the trade market that are sent to your gift box did not expire in your gift box. Now they will have the regular gift box time restriction of 4 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
Jewelguy

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:29 am

I really don't like I can only put up one item at a time. Impossible to sell a team now to one person, I could use gift but that would cost 5 tickets instead of one.
I don't understand why personal trade has been removed, want that back.
They should remove the ticket requirement for gifting, or at least make it so that I can gift 5 items.
Only 10 pages of results is stupid, it's not that hard to show all results. What's the point of a search function if not all results are shown.

On a positive note, a/a+ cards that have been sitting in my inventory for months that I couldn't sell for 1EP each are now selling fairly quickly for 3EP each. Already made 15EP and 3BP on old useless crap Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID: 1811262341

Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1986 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:01 am

Nothing new to add

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Post by borix on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:09 am

Slinger1 wrote:1) trade candidate button lead to ABSOLUTE trade completion, and you have to be careful when you click these button in trade market, or scrolling for the seller's preference on monster trades (max lvl & skill monsters or fresh monsters (all lvl 1 or so)) info. Once you click it, *poof* trade completed.

Somebody already put up a trap. Trade 54209. 4 Souls of Enlightenment+ and SOE(?) Reg for 10 EP.

Seems like a very good deal but on closer inspection the SOE reg is a Lower Def Spirit with a slightly more purple color. Not that I have such a spirit but for the people who do this could be tricky.

Edit: just browsed through the EP trades and there seems to be a bunch of these traps. Its the new 'hip' thing of kids these days probably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy09 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:30 am

The changes to the trade system are generally good.

The change to the giftsystem is the baddest joke ever. And the next clap in the face is to give us only +10 to monster limit.

cloudy09

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:09 pm

tickets can be restored ? 
i have 5 and use 2, slept for awhile and woke up saw it was 5 again
not because of login daily, i know that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bacsiha's store : http://www.ds-forum.com/t10267-aa-monster-for-sale

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 pm

bacsiha wrote:tickets can be restored ? 
i have 5 and use 2, slept for awhile and woke up saw it was 5 again
not because of login daily, i know that

yes.  everyday, you start with at least 5.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:08 pm

how many hours need to restore 1 ticket ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bacsiha's store : http://www.ds-forum.com/t10267-aa-monster-for-sale

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:21 pm

bacsiha wrote:how many hours need to restore 1 ticket ?

Hey it's not hours.  At the start of the day they replenish your tickets up to 5.  So if you have 3 left, you'll get 2 more.  1 left and you'll get 4 more.  But I think that would be a great idea, just give a ticket each hour up to 20 tickets.  That would be a lot more manageable.  Start time is 11pm here in CA and by 11:25pm last night I had used all 5 of my tickets.  So I have nothing to do in game today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SQUIRRELS DIVIDED
SQUIRRELS UNITED

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by boytitan on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:51 am

This crap would happen exactly when I finally complete my aa formation and exactly when I have a a+ demon team and a+ dragon team ready to auction of for extremely low prices since a ranks are loosing value fast.

How is anyone supposed to level up skills now like party attack plus and stuff like that ugh. Or what if some one wanted to buy a skill stack to level up monsters this is stupid.

echoside wrote:
Mr.Gropi wrote:5. Sometimes I'm not looking for something specific. I liked posting an auction and having people send me random offers. Many times there were things in there I didn't realize I wanted till they were offered and I was happy to have them. I think they should have still had an offer button for all items so that if you don't have exactly what they are looking but something close you could still make an offer and see if that is acceptable to them.
The return of banking eh?

But also bidding is gone so good bye to that. Banking was a evil I could deal with for getting 30% more than I asked for in a bid.

boytitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcalibre on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:22 am

OK now you can get trade tickets with PAID summons.  Hint hint! Whats next?
Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:14 am

i don't think the search feature is working right.
I'm finding the 10 page max is not the best implementation, considering there are 75000 trades in just 2 days. With a limit on tickets, you can't afford to post and repost to be on top.

But also, I SWEAR i did a seach for trades with Max level max DEA skill on AA+ Psycho and no results came up. When I removed the max level part, i saw several trsdes for taroth maxed level and skill, on just the first 3 or 4 pages.

Maybe i'll email A-team,  but if anyone else can confirm a glitch like this please let me know, or if I was just imaginig things lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by PuffTMD on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Well, I just found a Banished Dragon for 12 BP.  So, based on my EXTREMELY limited sample size, I'd say it's good for buyers, and sux for sellers.

PuffTMD

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:27 pm

I like it, but if you have ever played blood brothers you would see in thier system you can not only search what others are selling but what others want, so for example if you have a torath and are thinking about selling it you can get on and see how many people are selling things with torath as thier term for sale. It would have been a nice feature to include since other games with this same auction setup have that feature

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Rage doesn't have that sort of reverse search feature, do they? Maybe if we bug THEM instead, they'll put it in and then ATeam can go ahead and copy it.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top