Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who needs more monster limit +'s? EVERYBODY! Caps increased by 10.

+3
echoside
bacsiha
borix
7 posters

Go down

Who needs more monster limit +'s? EVERYBODY! Caps increased by 10. Empty Who needs more monster limit +'s? EVERYBODY! Caps increased by 10.

Post by borix Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:52 am

I actually don't like bashing but come on Ateam why would you put 3 ML+ as reward for 5000 globes in the Time Attack reward list.

Not many people need them and you can get them from jewels. Heck I already have about 5 of them extra let me give them away or make it possible to exchange them for gold or whatever.

I hoped I would never see them as a reward but here they are again. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by borix on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

borix

Back to top Go down

Who needs more monster limit +'s? EVERYBODY! Caps increased by 10. Empty Re: Who needs more monster limit +'s? EVERYBODY! Caps increased by 10.

Post by bacsiha Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:36 am

I need.
My alt lv 169 but only have 80 :p

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Who needs more monster limit +'s? EVERYBODY! Caps increased by 10. Empty Re: Who needs more monster limit +'s? EVERYBODY! Caps increased by 10.

Post by echoside Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:06 am

What about all the new low level players?  Doesn't really hurt you to have extra.  It would be nice if they could be gifted or traded again though.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:48 am

They should just make them cheaper in the Emporium and then everybody has a choice what to do with the jewels they get.

Now lower level players will not buy them in the Emporium because for 300 jewels it is very expensive. They go for the awarded ones and higher lvl players will get stuck with them. I have 8 now.

Think about it - I would rather get 900! jewels instead of those 3x ml+. tongue

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Yeah they are way too expensive, I'd say 50-100 jewels max would be a good price, they should be easy to get.  I have 10 now, and I sold off about 20 when they announced they would no longer be able to be traded.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:59 pm

That's a shit only A-team capable of, why the hell they give them to players who no longer need? Or why no posibility to sell them or exchange them for anything if not tradable? And in the end why the hell they made them untradable if they have no other use, atleast we had the posibility to trade/gift to others than needs em...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by n00b-rex Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Is this really that big of a deal? I mean I have 26 mlp sitting in my inventory, but it's not hurting anything. I remember when I started playing I loved getting mlp's, and that was when the cap was only 120. At 5000 globes, the reward wouldn't be that good anyway no matter what. 2000 ally points is barely better than 3 mlp, and they help the newer players.

I do agree it's dumb they can't be traded, but with all the alt spamming it's a price I'm willing to pay.

n00b-rex

Back to top Go down

Post by bbr Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:18 pm

They need to increase the limit tbh,.. Im trying to hoard more monsters,. and this damn cap keeps getting in the way T_T
bbr
bbr

Back to top Go down

Post by Magickiller Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Since they used to be worth 300 soul points in the shop i see why they are 300 crystals now... but i have like 25 atm... hate it lol
Magickiller
Magickiller

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:13 am

Yeah caps have been increased by 10. Smile

Now I only have 8 extra ML+s.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down