Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any guess on War Arm God, Maartehm reg value?

2 posters

Go down

Any guess on War Arm God, Maartehm reg value? Empty Any guess on War Arm God, Maartehm reg value?

Post by lennon_68 Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:22 pm

I'm seeing a lot of "pre-order" type ads, curious if anyone's keeping up on values and has a guess as to what this AAA will be worth on the new market.  I realize it's completely speculation but I'm still curious if there are any guesses Smile

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Any guess on War Arm God, Maartehm reg value? Empty Re: Any guess on War Arm God, Maartehm reg value?

Post by EdwardStarbuck Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:14 pm

People started the pre-ordering much too soon.  But the prices are all over the place.  It looks like it's settling around 400 value for non-winged and 550 value for winged regs.  But who knows?

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Any guess on War Arm God, Maartehm reg value? Empty Re: Any guess on War Arm God, Maartehm reg value?

Post by lennon_68 Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Thanks for the info.  That's about what I was hoping to hear.  He's not winged but is an Impulse Demon which should help the value.  He's also had the Heal skill put on him and leveled to 9 which can't hurt

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down