Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auction help

2 posters

Go down

Auction help Empty Auction help

Post by Canabliss Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:41 am

I currently have a sabis reg in the auction house.
Offer one is 187 ep
2 SOS+
1 ges

Offer 2 is
Steel vines +max (20)
25 bp

Which is the better offer, I'm looking for a bazz so the ep and ges would be handy, not sure of the value of vines at this point. Help meh

Canabliss

Back to top Go down

Auction help Empty Re: Auction help

Post by MoRandi Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Don't do it for either one, i got for my reg 10 days ago (about when trial dark summons ended since i got her there) 350 EP at the first call, make an auction with some gold pay for a decent spot, ask 350 as buyout and i'm sure u will get Smile
Also let me know the pregress if u decide to do so, gl Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Canabliss Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:41 pm

MoRandi wrote:Don't do it for either one, i got for my reg 10 days ago (about when trial dark summons ended since i got her there) 350 EP at the first call, make an auction with some gold pay for a decent spot, ask 350 as buyout and i'm sure u will get Smile
Also let me know the pregress if u decide to do so, gl Smile
thanks for the reply, have an offer of 225 now but I was thinking it was worth more

Canabliss

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:00 pm

If u dont ask a price, ppl will never give the fair/right price, they always try to "rip" u off, and when it comes to do themselfes an auction they overprice, that's why pricing in this game is lost forever...
Anyway, as i told ya, ask that price and dont give up (since i myself lucky or not got the 350 right away) if u dont get it right away, in the end its a winged 50 bp hard hitter, gl Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down