DS Forum Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DS Forum Chat

Post by HelloKitty on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:36 am

Just curious why most people in threads don't go into the chat application on this site. Usually if you're looking for Q/A you can ask people there and get an immediate answer. And it's fun to chat DS and other topics as they come up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Re: DS Forum Chat

Post by Armitaage on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:53 am

For one, browser support. For two, smartphone support. For three, any of an infinite number of individual reasons up to and including laziness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:11 am

Hm, funny I've never had a problem with browser support. Or on my smartphone. What browser are you using that can't handle a chat room?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:57 am

One that's 100% touchscreen android. Haven't used one android browser that hasn't failed to display the javascript properly. Dolphin, chrome, all of them bug out on a 100% touchscreen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:40 pm

I have an LG Spirit running Ice Cream Sandwich and the chrome browser and while it's not perfect, I get on the mobile chat without too many issues. I have to use the full site though, mobile site doesn't have the chatbox implemented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SQUIRRELS DIVIDED
SQUIRRELS UNITED

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top