data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by darkterror1 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:22 pm

I can not open the dark summoner .. This was 2 days I experienced this .. Therefore some AA I lost because of time expiration on gift slot .. I've spent quite a bit of money to buy the soul point .. and i just get some AA and AA cerberus but lost due to "data transmission failed. please reconnect and try again later" until now I still can not open the DS .. i've very good signal 4g, everytime i can't open Ds..i always try to brows, wacth youtobe no buffering just to make sure that i've good signal but still cannot open ds..please help me .. Ateam..admin.. regards

darkterror1

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by MoRandi on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:44 pm

You have to contact A-team directly, this is not the official forum nor have anything to do with the devs, gl

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by darkterror1 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:10 pm

where i can contact A- team? thanks for helping me..

darkterror1

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by MoRandi on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:36 pm

darkterror1 wrote:where i can contact A- team? thanks for helping me..
http://www.ds-forum.com/t1184-need-to-contact-ateam-check-this-thread
And...np Smile Let us know what A-team will say and how the things will go, gl Smile

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by rekt on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:44 pm

darkterror1 wrote:I can not open the dark summoner .. This was 2 days I experienced this .. Therefore some AA I lost because of time expiration on gift slot .. I've spent quite a bit of money to buy the soul point .. and i just get some AA and AA cerberus but lost due to "data transmission failed. please reconnect and try again later" until now I still can not open the DS .. i've very good signal 4g, everytime i can't open Ds..i always try to brows, wacth youtobe no buffering just to make sure that i've good signal but still cannot open ds..please help me .. Ateam..admin.. regards

When you contact Ateam through email put in your playerid and your IID (or password) and tell them your problem. I've seen lots of data transmission failed like this. Since you got a good signal, sorry to say they probably banned your connection into DS for some reason.

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-04-09
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by darkterror1 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:36 am

i've try to send via email.. but always failed..
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

: Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table [RCPT_TO]

--- Below this line is a copy of the message..
i'm so confuse what should i do? :'(

darkterror1

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by rekt on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:18 am

darkterror1 wrote:i've try to send via email.. but always failed..
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

: Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table [RCPT_TO]

--- Below this line is a copy of the message..
i'm so confuse what should i do? :'(

ummm email is way wrong it's

info+iphone+dsummoner@support.a-tm.co.jp

from http://www.darksummoner.com their official website

also check your connection maybe that's the reason why ateam cut off your connection to them.....

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-04-09
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by MoRandi on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:20 am

Also to see if its a problem with ur phone or not, try to log in under a wireless network, gl Smile

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by darkterror1 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:48 pm

This is very weird .. this afternoon I was able to open the ds but now until tomorrow afternoon and Ii can open the ds .. I've tried using the wireless but still can not .. the fate of my AA card is lost because of the time limit .. 've lost my money.. but thanks guys to helping me.. maybe this is time to retire

darkterror1

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by darkterror1 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:50 pm

btw i appreciate your kindness

darkterror1

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by MoRandi on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Do not retire, if u tried under a wireless network, try reset ur phone to factory settings, or try on another phone, use ur id and password to re-enter ur account and see what happends, than let us know, gl

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by darkterror1 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:13 pm

but why? I can only open the ds at the turn of the day (0:00 to 2:00) all my internet access goes smoothly like youtube, other online games, fb, etc. .. do i've to replace the mobile telephone? thank you MoRandi

darkterror1

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by MoRandi on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:13 pm

darkterror1 wrote:but why? I can only open the ds at the turn of the day (0:00 to 2:00) all my internet access goes smoothly like youtube, other online games, fb, etc. .. do i've to replace the mobile telephone? thank you MoRandi

Yea it's a good ideea, try transfer account on another phone to test it, and don't delay writing A-team, so u can recover ur monsters, best to make some screen shots with game error and phone date/time if its posible at the same time (like samsung galaxy s3 u can drag status bar where time/date is displayed, to remain above game and screen shot) and send em to A-team along with ur message

MoRandi

Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: data transmission error. please reconnect n try again later.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum