Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Wars (Clan Event)

+31
EdwardStarbuck
Imaboss1210
Scratch102
cure4blues
Wetoddo
Armitaage
FrankF
WorpeX
zeethee
larry378
Event Horizon
Bestron2
Lisu
Tryptich
bbr
JessicaMD
JSOG
MoRandi
echoside
zzz1998
Marked0001
Xcalibre
ryesteve
AbsoluteKelvin
Ologolos
bacsiha
SwtLaotiaNix7
borix
HelloKitty
Maverick1986
Jewelguy
35 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Clan Wars (Clan Event) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Wars (Clan Event)

Post by borix Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Who knows at what bp level the chain gets extended? I do not think it depends on the percentage used but on a fixed amount of bp.

At 60% I have seen it extend but also got the message I did not use enough bp to extend the chain (with different forms).

So anyone got an idea how this works?

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:00 pm

SwtLaotiaNix7 wrote:The way they are matching clans up is stupid. Top clans vs top clans so early... and rankings determined by wins. So a smaller no name clan can potentially go undefeated facing other no name clans and out place TPC or Apoc for example??

Which is where the cp points earned comes into play, they said clans are matched up to approximate equals, it would be ridiculous for one of these "elite" clans to face a low level one

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Before event start I created a clan with only my 2 alts which i intend to use to rank
And now i only faced clans with a bunch of dude using A form lol

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:12 pm

borix wrote:Who knows at what bp level the chain gets extended?
You have to use at least 20% of your max

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:41 pm

SwtLaotiaNix7 wrote:The way they are matching clans up is stupid. Top clans vs top clans so early... and rankings determined by wins. So a smaller no name clan can potentially go undefeated facing other no name clans and out place TPC or Apoc for example??

You are talking only sh*ts, please go home and rethink, in this event like any other, for each player to rank means to use items, and to rank high, means to use more items, witch means to pay, witch also means A-team gets rich.
What a elite clan means? - A clan that it is formes of players who usually battle alot, donate alot in clan and spends some ammount of money in game, but those clans are not formed only by events winning players, many are from lower clans, they just spent on one event.
A low clans is clan formed of players like me and you and all common players.
What A-team and any company that thinks other way than u do, aiming to obtain money, and not from only some players, but from all players that affrod to pay.

So conclusion: if they matchs clans in the stupidest way u mentioned, how the hell can i wish to buy 1k BPs to put cash in A-team pockets if they give me a clan where i cant defeat not even a player, even with the form i use right now?
So they give as always rewards to those who pay, not to those who gets minimum 3k CP to collect rewards (11+ rank) and does nothing else.

So please, next time think before u speak, gl Wink

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:11 pm

borix wrote:
How I understand it (see the Clan Ranking Rewards page) is that you rank according to the number of wins your clan has. In case there are multiple clans with the same number of wins the total CP counts.

I just reread the clan rank rewards page. It says clans with the highest score, with CP being tie breaker. The clans score is different from straight win/loss record. It displays on the battle page. Was just wondering if it is a static amount of points for a win, proportional to cp gained, or some insane formula that ateam made up?

If it is static, there are only 24 battles so it may just come down to cp totals for rank anyway.

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Since they're matching teams by record, you're not going to see as many ties as you otherwise would. If matchups were random, you'd probably have 50 or 60 undefeated teams. Instead, there won't be more than 1. Where you'll get more clustering now is in the middle, where they're not going to be relevant to rankings anyway.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:46 pm

ryesteve wrote:
Ologolos wrote:Not a fan of having to play at a specific time.
You mean you're a fan of having to watch the game 24/7 to see if a battle is about to start?

no I'm a fan of being able to play an event when it fits *my* schedule.
I can't play at the times the battles are taking place. I'm more of a night-player.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:51 pm

So if the battles were random, how exactly does that fit your schedule?

Unless you were thinking they weren't going to be random either, and you could initiate a clan war whenever you felt like it...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:55 pm

ryesteve wrote:So if the battles were random, how exactly does that fit your schedule?

Unless you were thinking they weren't going to be random either, and you could initiate a clan war whenever you felt like it...

Guys cant u think a little? OMG... the man means that he love those kind of events like the last one and others, when he play whenever he wants, to make its schedule when to play on its own, but seem logic is hard for some, uhh, no offense guys

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:01 pm

No, he originally said that the event "wasn't what he expected". So I'm curious to understand exactly how he expected it to work in a way that would've conformed to his stated preferences.

But hey, reading a message thread is hard for some, uhh, no offense guy

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1986 Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Seems ridiculous that a clan can have 1 million CP for example, have 1 loss, and be very low ranked. Even more ridiculous is clan that has no losses but 20k total CP ranks under 15

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1986 Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:11 pm

What that tell me is make very low effort in the beginning. Use low CP to get easy fights. Then go all out last 2 - 3 battles

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:15 pm

This is a mess. And even if your clkan ranks, you need to have INDIVIDUAL minimum amount of cup to collect the reward. So by conclusion I see many people quitting after this event.

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:18 pm

ryesteve wrote:No, he originally said that the event "wasn't what he expected". So I'm curious to understand exactly how he expected it to work in a way that would've conformed to his stated preferences.

But hey, reading a message thread is hard for some, uhh, no offense guy

Like I said, I misread the post.

I just expected there to be more fighting on your own schedule. I wasn't trying to design an entire event in my head, so any further details about those expectations are, unfortunately, nonexistent.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:19 pm

Maverick1986 wrote:Seems ridiculous that a clan can have 1 million CP for example, have 1 loss, and be very low ranked. Even more ridiculous is clan that has no losses but 20k total CP ranks under 15
Since matchups are by rank, none of that can happen.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1986 Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Possibly. I am seeing that now tho. It might even out but we'll have to see more rounds

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 pm

OK so need another win to verify but it seems maybe every consecutive win adds an extra point to the clan score.
1st match win-2 points score 2
2nd match win-3points score 5
3rd match loss-0points score 5
4th match win-2points score 7
5th match win-3points score 10
So a 6th match win should be 4 points?
Anyone know if this is how it works? I know everybody is focused on win/loss I'm just really curious if there is something in the scoring that might balance things out.

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Marked0001 wrote:OK so need another win to verify but it seems maybe every consecutive win adds an extra point to the clan score.
1st match win-2 points score 2
2nd match win-3points score 5
3rd match loss-0points score 5
4th match win-2points score 7
5th match win-3points score 10
So a 6th match win should be 4 points?
Anyone know if this is how it works? I know everybody is focused on win/loss I'm just really curious if there is something in the scoring that might balance things out.

My clan score 1st win-score 2
2nd win-score 5
3rd win-score 7
4rd loss-score 7
5th win-score 10

So ur theory falls...unfortunately

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:03 pm

We're 5-0 with 12 points and I have no idea how they're deciding how many to give or what they're using them for.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Thanks for the input.
My understanding of clan rank page us that clan score determines rank. I could be misunderstanding or it could be typical ateam.

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:22 pm

ATEAM match clans by score, or total CP, or honor point or something

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:30 pm

I dunno, our clan has like 4 really active players, we just went up against an insane clan who got a bajillion cp, they had about 20k in the first few minutes

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:07 pm

How does this matching work?

we lost our first match against a clan which was basically riding on 2 or 3 people who were dumping bp for the entire duration (teams were pretty evenly matched (90-95% of attacks made were won by attacker); my formation is pretty average for our clan and I only had trouble with the opponent leader's 214bp winged demon team, but I know that our better form members could beat that easily); also a lot of us were late/not on for battle #1

we won every single battle after that, but the first fight was by FAR the hardest. As long as we have a couple people on, or heavy hitters dump bp in the last 10 minutes to turn a small lead into an overwhelmingly decisive one, it's fine. But I think some of the battles after the first were kinda weird because it's like the other clan didn't even show up at all... as in less than 1000cp on their end. i.e. this morning's 7am victory (which I was not at because I was sleeping: our opponent had less than 300cp)

so.... are there a ton of inactive clans? or is the fixed schedule literally impossible for a lot of people to deal with?

how does matching work? is it totally random? (are we just getting a random clan that 1 person started and quit the game without ever recruiting anybody?)
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:27 pm

JessicaMD wrote:how does matching work? is it totally random? (are we just getting a random clan that 1 person started and quit the game without ever recruiting anybody?)

After our loss to a super clan our next two opponents only had 1 guy
fighting, less than 100 cp earned on their end....? who knows

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next