Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have i made a bad mistake.... (auction assistance)

5 posters

Go down

have i made a bad mistake.... (auction assistance) Empty have i made a bad mistake.... (auction assistance)

Post by Miggy Wed May 15, 2013 8:41 am

So last night i saw a Grizel+ with skill change preemptive strike... min bid was 150ep, i complied and threw up 150ep thinking it was a good deal.... after hitting ok i realized i made a mistake in not price checking the monster... this morning i asked in rankings for price check and was told around 120ep...

So my question is how much is Grizel+ preemptive worth, and did i just lose ep in the deal... thx
Miggy
Miggy

Back to top Go down

have i made a bad mistake.... (auction assistance) Empty Re: have i made a bad mistake.... (auction assistance)

Post by Kahiki Wed May 15, 2013 1:07 pm

is the skill max?

Kahiki

Back to top Go down

have i made a bad mistake.... (auction assistance) Empty Re: have i made a bad mistake.... (auction assistance)

Post by zzz1998 Wed May 15, 2013 2:28 pm

imo, it does not matter what skill level is. seem like pre-strke (20) does exact same as (1) - I have tested with 1 battle so I may have to do more research on this.

I don't personally like pre-strike so I would not pay 50 on this, but if you are looking for winged sin demon aa+ with pre-strike then 150 is a good price. It not like there are lot of those available.

Unless the person who told you the price has Grizel+ with pre-strike and willing to sell it for 120ep, he/she is just guessing.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Wed May 15, 2013 6:58 pm

The truth is...yeah bad choice for a 150ep monster for it in terms of trade value. It will deflate very quickly like all pre-emp monsters.
-
It terms of benefits to the form...it can be valued very effective if use it right in defensive form. The thing about preemp to be effective you need to have 2 or more monster to be able to do first strike during defence form to kill at least 1 opponent monster before their turn so you can make 5 vs 4 in the battle. Having 1 pre-emp and cant kill a monster is useless imo. I am not sure how many AA have pre-emp skill atm. Since Griez have a tanker stats it is not a bad skill to have as defencive form.
-
Conclusion - Bad trade but not far off. You will have a very hard time selling this monster off since the market does not favor those skills (dun ask me why) so you might need to plan long term what you going to do with it and just suck it up. OR you can sell it very cheap to cut your losses. How much? Well, not really sure but I do know I won't pay 150ep for it.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlinthe57 Sun May 19, 2013 11:59 am

preemp is trash brah...unless u have 2 that will1 shot opponents. its just an ugly skill

Aerlinthe57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down