should I take this trade? answered please lock

View previous topic View next topic Go down

should I take this trade? answered please lock

Post by carnival on Sat May 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Took advice. Don't need anymore. Please lock this thread.

Last edited by carnival on Mon May 06, 2013 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : done)

carnival

Back to top Go down

Re: should I take this trade? answered please lock

Post by ryesteve on Sat May 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Virup's value suddenly went into the toilet, and I have no idea why. Even if a bunch were summoned during the demon event, it's not as if there's another impulse down demon to replace it with. Personally, I'd hold off and wait for the price to rebound. It's just stupid low right now. But if it turns out the next event DOES feature an imp down demon, then my question would be, how did everyone know?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex on Sat May 04, 2013 6:28 pm

There were probably also a lot added from the 1000 free AA rewards given to 1001-2000 in the last event rankings. So yea, I'd expect it to rebound.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Sat May 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Maybe you're right... can you get unsummonables from the AA summons? I only get things like Adans and Nyars...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 on Sat May 04, 2013 8:13 pm

All the unsummonable are summonable again. Even with free DS. And I expect Ateam will keep on bring out revive summon over and over again since those summon bring them income. Which is suck for top players who had worked hard to get where they are but good for low level players.

I don't like what Ateam is trying to do but I understand why they are doing it.

As for virupaksa, I would not even pay 20 ep for it (imo). Card like Virup or fate, are just over price for what they can do.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex on Sat May 04, 2013 9:23 pm

ryesteve wrote:Maybe you're right... can you get unsummonables from the AA summons? I only get things like Adans and Nyars...

From the normal AA summons, I've only seen summonable. But the guild specific AA summons seem to give unsummonables. My clanmate, for instance, summoned an Anna after the last event.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by carnival on Sat May 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Makes sense I got it from those demonic summons. Anyway what does it normaly go for and are the odds of it being permantly decreased in value.

carnival

Back to top Go down

Post by sel on Sun May 05, 2013 10:54 pm

It is fair for virup at 50ep and random since it is not rarity the game is playing but more on the strength and demand of the monster. Unsummonable is already the past...eveything can be summon as long as you have soul points. Prime example are Anna, Fate and Beast King. Rare no doubt but had been obsolete and a waste of space in the inventory unless you have many alternates.
Monster are getting stronger in each event it passes. Not many player play a form that deal "chicken-scratch" damage. Therefore you can assume as new monster come out with higher bp...those low bp monster is pretty close to recycle bin area which you can recycle it to the noobs who cant afford AA.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Mon May 06, 2013 12:48 am

As I said before, Virup isn't a rarity premium; if you're running psycho demons, impulse down is a totally viable skill, despite the low bp.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by carnival on Mon May 06, 2013 5:04 am

Ok thanks everybody.Accepted trade. Thread can be closed/deleted.

carnival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top