Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Technical Battle Question...

3 posters

Go down

A Technical Battle Question... Empty A Technical Battle Question...

Post by qwersjc Sat May 04, 2013 3:02 am

Hey everyone, I just recently commpleted my full AA form, where as before I had an agility A to make a hybrid team. But I'm not sure whether having the agility is better or not. For example,
-If I have the agility in my form, all my AA's will attack first, so my opponent's attack won't be as hard-hitting. And if the agility skill is high enough I've found that even A's will attack before AA's.

So I guess my question is, does the benefit of an agility first turn outweigh the benefits of having a more powerful form overall?

qwersjc

Back to top Go down

A Technical Battle Question... Empty Re: A Technical Battle Question...

Post by echoside Sat May 04, 2013 10:03 am

Depends on the opponent. Lower bp AA teams you will likely beat, but you're not going to be able to beat higher bp 4x combo teams very often but there are always exceptions like if you have a species down monster. Just in my experience I've never lost to a hybrid team with agility, the loss of combos weaken them a bit too much.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Sat May 04, 2013 3:25 pm

It is all depend on what are AA+ in your formation.

If you are using 25bp or below AA+ then, having agility will be useful since your main targets are either low bp AA+ team or A+ team. But if all your AA+ are 25bp or above and if you have dea/ipd skill, having agility will hurt you more than help. Because your best combo (assuming no wing) is 2x, leaving 20% attack and 20% defense on table. For 130+bp team, that is about 20k of attack and defense.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down