Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GREAT FLOOD!!!!!!

+12
faithnomorex
Tryptich
ryesteve
JSOG
applesauce
NordicAscendant
Lisu
Zamiel
Ologolos
bbr
Scratch102
robinsonsteve62
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE GREAT FLOOD!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: THE GREAT FLOOD!!!!!!

Post by robinsonsteve62 Sat May 11, 2013 12:01 am

you know it wouldn't be so bad if the new low bp AAs replaced the As in price cause then we would something new to trade for a decent amount of ep. but these guys arnt worth squat, everyone and their mother has 3 of like each of them, I know I do. so you almost cant even give these guys away.

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Sat May 11, 2013 11:17 am

Nightmirror wrote:
zzz1998 wrote:
Don't forget about the change of battle/auction system that allow more players to save up the gold to + AA. Before that it was almost impossible to save any gold.
Didn't the change to the auction system do the opposite? Before you could put gold in the auctions to cycle them through your gift box. The change to the battle system did help though, and lately I noticed it seems like I never get over 30000 (or close to that) gold from battles.

I am talking about combination of battle/auction change. The specific area for auction that impacted the A+ market is we can no longer sell gold. If you have choices between evolving low bp AA you don't need or selling gold, most of us will pick selling gold. Now we just + AAs and sell those for cheaper than some A+.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror Sat May 11, 2013 12:41 pm

zzz1998 wrote:
Nightmirror wrote:
zzz1998 wrote:
Don't forget about the change of battle/auction system that allow more players to save up the gold to + AA. Before that it was almost impossible to save any gold.
Didn't the change to the auction system do the opposite? Before you could put gold in the auctions to cycle them through your gift box. The change to the battle system did help though, and lately I noticed it seems like I never get over 30000 (or close to that) gold from battles.

I am talking about combination of battle/auction change. The specific area for auction that impacted the A+ market is we can no longer sell gold. If you have choices between evolving low bp AA you don't need or selling gold, most of us will pick selling gold. Now we just + AAs and sell those for cheaper than some A+.
Oh, I didn't know about using the auction for selling gold. I guess I used to not use the auction enough to realise. I remember buying some monsters with a lot of gold, but never thought gold could be for sale.
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2