Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best possible team with Rejected Neprabas if Guild is Sin?

5 posters

Go down

Best possible team with Rejected Neprabas if Guild is Sin? Empty Best possible team with Rejected Neprabas if Guild is Sin?

Post by coolregds1 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:27 pm

I was wonder what would be the best possible Team for me if I include Rejected Neprabas (Cypher Demon)? I have Sin guild. If I combine it with A+ and/or AA+ sin demons.

coolregds1

Back to top Go down

Best possible team with Rejected Neprabas if Guild is Sin? Empty Re: Best possible team with Rejected Neprabas if Guild is Sin?

Post by Ologolos Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:18 pm

I'm no expert, but that is hard to answer without more information.
Do you want an attack team, or a defense team? Something else entirely
Are you considering trying to skill change any monsters?

I'd say generally you want to get other sin AA+ winged demons with skills like IPA, IPD, DEA, DED.

if you want to max attack, you may want to swap out the dea and/or ipd for the new party attack plus or a crit rate up.

defense, maybe dodge, pdp or health up skills are the way to go.

But you're probably able to answer your own question by checking out some of the party calculators linked to this Forum. there's a really nice one maintained by a gentleman named Horg... look for his signature in an older post and see if you can check it out.

last but DEFINITELY not least, it depends on how much EP you've got to spend. Many of "the best" monsters are unsummonable and therefore cost a lot of EP, if you can even find them.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Best possible team with Rejected Neprabas if Guild is Sin? Empty Re: Best possible team with Rejected Neprabas if Guild is Sin?

Post by applesauce Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:33 pm

well i guess ur going demons then.
heres a fun formation:

hundred eyed or since its ultra expensive, thirst for that ipa

manu, hopfully skilled changed

klamut

liliath

but really u should go mixed, itll give you much more choices/skills and u wont be devastated to any single guild/species down

applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Don't forget about Quay...

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:20 pm

faithnomorex wrote:Don't forget about Quay...

oh yea, quay very handy lol
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Best possible team with Rejected Neprabas if Guild is Sin? Empty Best possible team with Rejected Neprabas if Guild is Sin?

Post by coolregds1 Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Thanks. Guys I didn't know if I should go for the Demon bonus, guild bonus,both or neither.

I have a full demon A+ team currently with balrog,Asura,Cannon, Flaming Kag and demon of the pit. I would like to initially use some of them but I'm willing to change. I just didn't know if I was better off sticking with demon/guild bonus or not. I have some EP but yah i understand it's going to be hard (expensive) to compile the "best" team. I was just looking for a direction to work toward.

Thanks for all the input.

coolregds1

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:44 pm

A fun form would be

Neprabas, Quay, Steel Vines, The new proposed Cypher Winged Brute and Manuvitsu.

It's a lot of skill changes and Manu isn't winged, but I don't think neprabas is winged either. You'd get the sin bonus and when a new cypher AA comes out (after this newest proposed one) then you could replace manu and be ready to go with a 15% cypher guild bonus, have great stats, have immunity to guild downs (for the time being) and be less impacted by species downs. It's expensive though.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down