Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Joined, need some formation advice plz

3 posters

Go down

Just Joined, need some formation advice plz Empty Just Joined, need some formation advice plz

Post by Gifafi Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi all. New to the forum but lv 126 in the game (didn't really know what I was doing until I found this site lol. well, still don't, but ykwim) I'm not sure what is the best formation to run (as well as for Defense). I've been using a creation team:

Hall Cast AA+ max
Armored roc A+ max m15
seeker quadriga A+ max m14
time void golum A+ max m17
scaled chimera A+ max m14

also have heritic cannon mushi A+ lv 28 m7 but crit rate sucks so I haven't done anything with it

since I got to lv120 it seems like I've been getting murdered in battles.

the AA's I have are:
Hall Cast AA+ max level
horned phantom tiger AA+ maxed level m1
truthseeker liqu (lol sigh. I think I used the chick version of this guy as a skill pack as it seems to be gone)) AA+ lv61 m9
sorcerer cetana AA+ max level
magna ice queen AA+ lv 72 m1
Sky eating dragonfish AA+ max m1
magna carmilla AA+ m1
dragon of neptune AA reg lv 100 m1
harrier mushi AAreg lv 100 m1
explosive demon AAreg lv25
piroutte demon AA reg lv33 m1
scorching flame snep AAreg lv38 m1
magna dryad AA reg lv 1
Io the Observer AAreg lv1 m1
lilabion AAreg lv 1 m1
chosen sword alisa AAAreg lv 1 m1
and just got AA reg Goddess-Eater Behemoth lv 1 m1

been looking for a neptune and harrier to plus the ones I have but nothing yet

is it better to run an all AA+ team instead of the mix I have? It's hard to figure out exactly how much the skills add.

any other advice? tyty

Gifafi

Back to top Go down

Just Joined, need some formation advice plz Empty Re: Just Joined, need some formation advice plz

Post by faithnomorex Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:27 pm

There are a few things you could do. On the short term, I'd consider dropping Hall from your form and replacing it with an A+ psycho creation. That will give you both level and rarity combo, so a 4x combo team instead of a 2x combo team. That should help you quite a bit.

After that, you have a few options. A low BP AA+ 3x combo (rarity, level, guild) is certainly not terrible. The nice thing about that then is you can just add any Psycho AA+ monsters you may come across and improve it gradually. Some of the old summonable AAs are pretty affordable (taroth, nyar, kotone), and you'd be able to replace some of the lower BP monsters in short time. Eventually, you could then try to focus on a 4x+ combo team by focusing on a species, winged, and/or BP combo.

On the topic of skills. They are certainly important, but one could argue that overall stats are more important. So don't neglect your skills for sure, but having a strong 4x combo A+ team or a 3x combo AA+ team is likely the way to go.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Just Joined, need some formation advice plz Empty Re: Just Joined, need some formation advice plz

Post by Gifafi Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:22 pm

thanks, I went with the A+ team (ramp gargoyle covert down 4, armored roc ipd20, scaled chim dea16, timevoid ipa20 and seeker quad agi 16) until I got my AA's plussed. so now I have a team of:

sorcerer cetana
hallcast
skyeat dragonfish php2
magna ice queen idr2
horned phantom tiger

I have some of the new AA's god-eater beh, altar of life, violet winds duriel, lillabon, aquaticlord marme, underworld lead chloe, IO, but I need to find matches to plus.

with the new combos I was wondering if the team I'm running (the AA+) is ideal, for what I have. thanks again for the advice

Gifafi

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Sorcerer cetana and ice queen u can find in my store if u need to plus them, along with many other items, let me know if u need something by reply in my store and/or pm, gl
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11217-now-selling-list-also-for-health-up4-stacks-and-or-singles-masive-sale-regular-editing

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down