Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!! Trying to find a way to double my ep!!

+2
EdwardStarbuck
spiritdetectiveusagi
6 posters

Go down

HELP!! Trying to find a way to double my ep!! Empty HELP!! Trying to find a way to double my ep!!

Post by spiritdetectiveusagi Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:20 pm

At the moment I have 327 ep and 159 bp. I'm trying to complete my form and all I need left is isaac. There is no way I can get him with that amt of ep so I was wondering.... Is there a way to double my ep (IN GAME) and make a profit without losing ep? I really want isaac and I want to get him the right way without spending money. All suggestions are appreciated as well as the advice. Thanks Smile

Here's my current formation:

Quay+m(20) DEA

Vais+m(20) IPA

Meryle+m(20) DED

Racio+m(20) IPD

Dcc+m(20) AGI
spiritdetectiveusagi
spiritdetectiveusagi

Back to top Go down

HELP!! Trying to find a way to double my ep!! Empty Re: HELP!! Trying to find a way to double my ep!!

Post by EdwardStarbuck Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:36 pm

sell quay because he's only going to decrease in value as a summonable and go with a cheaper dea option, then use that profit for isaac?

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

HELP!! Trying to find a way to double my ep!! Empty Re: HELP!! Trying to find a way to double my ep!!

Post by spiritdetectiveusagi Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:05 pm

Problem is I really don't want to sell quay he fits perfectly in my form stats wise and money wise lol. It'd be easier to keep him than to sell him for 500 and then have to buy a mei+ and skill change her.

Is there any other way I can make ep?
spiritdetectiveusagi
spiritdetectiveusagi

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:41 pm

The best way then would be to rank in a good sin event and sell the reward. That used to be the easiest way to make ep, but you just have to be especially selective about the rewards you go after now.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by dektiv Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 am

Buy bp's in 2:1 ratio, so you will get 654 bps + 159 yours = 813, then wait for event which need bp and sell them in 1:1 ratio, 813 eps is yours. Tested on few events and I earned like 800 eps already Smile

dektiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Grendel Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:05 am

dektiv wrote:Buy bp's in 2:1 ratio, so you will get 654 bps + 159 yours = 813, then wait for event which need bp and sell them in 1:1 ratio, 813 eps is yours. Tested on few events and I earned like 800 eps already Smile

I think I will try this once I got more than 15 EP xD

Grendel

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritdetectiveusagi Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:41 am

EdwardStarbuck wrote:The best way then would be to rank in a good sin event and sell the reward. That used to be the easiest way to make ep, but you just have to be especially selective about the rewards you go after now.

Thanks Edward, I'll definitely look out for a good sin reward and rank as high as I can. I hope we get one soon lol

dektiv wrote:Buy bp's in 2:1 ratio, so you will get 654 bps + 159 yours = 813, then wait for event which need bp and sell them in 1:1 ratio, 813 eps is yours. Tested on few events and I earned like 800 eps already Smile

I'll definitely do that, that sounds like a really great way to make ep!
spiritdetectiveusagi
spiritdetectiveusagi

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Spirit....take advice from the pro. No way you can double you can double your ep in short amount of time without selling stuff unless you get a loan from ur mates otherwise...play like we all do, trade...trade ...trade. Buy and trade trade trade again.

Cheap monster is easy...but since you want to buy a high end monster then it gonna take longer. BP is one way to earn big profit but since they took away the skill reset trading. Not sure about the risk in there since they will be tonnes of player missing out in BP event and therefore ample supply of BP. One is the matter of when is the BP event will occur.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritdetectiveusagi Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:01 am

You're right Sel, I forgot about the skill resets. I've recently sold some monsters so now I have 517 ep and 210 bp. I think what I'll do is sit on my bp and wait for an event that needs it. If I flip what I have currently when a bp event occurs I shouldn't have much of an issue versus flipping all of my ep and losing out big time. I'll keep that in mind and be patient.... it just sucks when you're one monster short of a complete formation lol
spiritdetectiveusagi
spiritdetectiveusagi

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:22 am

Yea I know how you feel, I really need Lyra to round out my form...gonna be a while before I get her...lol....patience is not my best virtue

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down