Which offer is better?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which offer is better?

Post by Calaquendi on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:36 am

My current formation is: Child of Pit+ Lv32 AGI(1), Serpent Demon+ LV32
DEA(2), Sear Djinn+ Lv32 Preempt (4), Beelzebub+ Lv38 Ven(1) and Lord of
Gluttony.

Someday I will have something like in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I started an auction and asked for Impulse Demon so I could swap it with Gluttony.
Atm I have 2 best offers:

1) Hellfield Devil Asura Lv1, Paimon Lv1 Covert Down(1), Sear Djinn+ Lv38 Preempt( 8 )
2) Sear Djinn+ Lv19 Preemt( 8 ), Devil of the Abyss+ Lv70 IPA(12)

Both people offer Djinn which are better then I have. So I should decide if I take maxed Devil of the Abyss which is one of the substitutes of the best sin team offered by Armitaage, or I take Asura (which IS in best formation, ofc evolved and with skill) and Paimon (which is a substitute too). If I take Asura and Paimon, I still need a second monster to evolve to A+. Are these monsters easy to get? Or maybe I will have to wait ages until I can evolve them?

Any advices? What would you do if you had to choose from these offers?
Calaquendi

http://foxart.lt

Back to top Go down

Re: Which offer is better?

Post by Armitaage on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:00 am

well before answering that, i would like to know what you're offering. at low levels, even a single maxed monster, especially one with a decently high skill, will seriously revolutionize your battle experience, so i personally am leaning toward the 2nd offer, if only because you instantly get a maxed monster with ipa 12. but again, i would like what you're offering, to know if you can get more out of what you have for offer or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Calaquendi on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:05 am

Oh sorry ^_^ I'm offering 3x Tear of Recovery Embarassed

And my level is 43 if it does matter.
Calaquendi

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:15 am

fk me, i'd jump on the offer number 2 so fast that you won't be able to even begin forming the mere thought of blinking, let alone actually blinking. for 3x tear of recovery, an abyss+m(12) is overpaying quite a bit, lol. the djinn is just bonus, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Calaquendi on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:20 am

Laughing Thanks!
Accepted that offer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Calaquendi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content