Question About Agility

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question About Agility

Post by Jewelguy on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:32 am

Two agility monsters are in a formation. Do both agility skills work or just the higher agility level? Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Because smiley freaks are sexy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jewelguy

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Question About Agility

Post by Zerokei on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:17 am

Just the higher agility, just like with any ability, they do not stack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zerokei

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Zerokei wrote:Just the higher agility, just like with any ability, they do not stack.
Increase dodge rate does I think. I've seen formations with more than one monster with the ability use it when I attacked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Crit and Dodge will both proc on cards since they only apply to the one card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Monster Corp. (26818537)
- A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚

Need a new AA+? Why not [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:27 pm

Scratch102 wrote:Crit and Dodge will both proc on cards since they only apply to the one card.
Oh, I didn't know that. I guess that makes them less useful skills than I thought then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Nightmirror wrote:
Zerokei wrote:Just the higher agility, just like with any ability, they do not stack.
Increase dodge rate does I think. I've seen formations with more than one monster with the ability use it when I attacked.

actually, it is not going to be the higher agility, necessarily. it is whichever agility appears first in the formation that will count, regardless if it's higher or lower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:52 am

Ain't crit up a party skill?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Signature made by the lovely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Check out her other works [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:56 am

No, shinz, crit is only for the monster that has it. Party skills are not stackable. Single monster skills are stackable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top