Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can't I auction/gift/trade monster

5 posters

Go down

Why can't I auction/gift/trade monster Empty Why can't I auction/gift/trade monster

Post by jusbao Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:02 pm

I have 2 monsters that I want to put up for auction/trade, but when I try to look for it when I submit auction or try to trade to player, it doesn't show up in my inventory. It also does not show up when I go to the sell section.

The only time it shows up in my inventory is when I try to sac monsters to it or if I want to put it in my formation (and no, it is not currently in my formation). So I know its there, but I just can't do anything with it except those two things.

jusbao

Back to top Go down

Why can't I auction/gift/trade monster Empty Re: Why can't I auction/gift/trade monster

Post by Obelisk Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:26 pm

What kind of monster is it?? If it's an AAA's, they can't be traded or auctioned. If its just a regular AA, A, B or C monster, it should be able to auctioned or traded.

Obelisk

Back to top Go down

Why can't I auction/gift/trade monster Empty Re: Why can't I auction/gift/trade monster

Post by jusbao Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Both are A+'s

jusbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:22 pm

Did it get accidentally put into one of the new subformations?

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by jusbao Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Mad Flame was in second formation and removing him fixed my problem. Now, Marbas wasn't in formations so need to figure that one out now...

jusbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Mad Flame + isn't in your main formation? Want to trade him? I'll give you 1 ep.

Edit: just saw your post trying to sell him. LOL.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Try putting Marbas into your main formation, and then take him back out.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by jusbao Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:49 am

Thanks for all the help guys! Finally got them all

jusbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down