Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skill Tiers?

5 posters

Go down

Skill Tiers? Empty Skill Tiers?

Post by summonmesummonyou Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:54 am

I am slowly transitioning from A+ team to a hybrid A+/AA+ team and I am wondering what skills should I keep? Unfortunately, the AA+ I will be adding its skill is hard to level and will be rather gimped.

My current form A+ consists of:
Agi up
+def
+attack
-def
-attack

My hybrid would be something like:
Agi up
-attack
-demon
???
???

From what I have been reading Agi up is usually a must along with Decrease enemy attack, however I don't see much discussion about Decrease enemy defense or Increase party attack for hybrids. I am leaning towards increase party attack and increase party defense.

summonmesummonyou

Back to top Go down

Skill Tiers? Empty Re: Skill Tiers?

Post by sdjjazz Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:08 am

summonmesummonyou wrote:I am slowly transitioning from A+ team to a hybrid A+/AA+ team and I am wondering what skills should I keep? Unfortunately, the AA+ I will be adding its skill is hard to level and will be rather gimped.

Agi up
+def
+attack
-def
-attack

Agi up
-attack
-demon
???
???

From what I have been reading Agi up is usually a must along with Decrease enemy attack, however I don't see much discussion about Decrease enemy defense or Increase party attack for hybrids. I am leaning towards increase party attack and increase party defense.

I also think ipa is necessary. AA+ hit first so you need high attack to one shot enemy monsters. I'm not sure whether ipd is better than dea though.

sdjjazz

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 am

i don't recommend any species down, even demon down. If anyone disagrees, I have a Tlon+m(12) who needs a good home.

The skills you'd definitely want first along with your agi is ipa and ded. This way you take out as many as possible with the first hit.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:11 pm

summonmesummonyou wrote:I am slowly transitioning from A+ team to a hybrid A+/AA+ team and I am wondering what skills should I keep? Unfortunately, the AA+ I will be adding its skill is hard to level and will be rather gimped.

Agi up
+def
+attack
-def
-attack

Agi up
-attack
-demon
???
???

it might be easier to evaluate your options if we know what monsters comprise your intended party.

depending on what types of combos it will have etc...

if you aren't going pure guild but are going pure species there may be affordable alternative options with better skills

if you're going pure guild, but no species there may be affordable alternative options with better skills

I suppose you're not going pure rarity/level since you are planning on including agi; in that case I would suppose you are either going pure guild or pure species.

anyways, it's hard to say any more than that without knowing what monsters you are dealing with.

generally speaking; AAs are more defensively oriented than As, so your prioritized offensive skill is ded. ipa is effective as well, but ded has a greater magnitude of effect on average than ipa in terms of use as an offensive skill against AAs. ipd is priority defensive, next is health up if available (option may be restricted in the even you are going pure species with a species without health up). Finally dea is like ipa, if you can get it do; but if you have the opportunity to get its counterpart (ded or ipd) go for that first.

larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:01 pm

Species down only work best if u go against a form where more than 3 species is effected otherwise it is ineffective. IMO they usually work very well in PVP regardless whether they had buff with IPA,DED,DEA,IPD,HEALTH,GUILD with one species form. However player now are wise to do mix species form.

As for the AA+ form usually the universal

Offensive strike is IPA,DED,GUILD DWN, SPECIES DWN (If you want to hit hard this is what u need)

Defensive strike is Health, IPD, DEA, GUILD DWN, SPECIES DWN (If you need to survive their first hit and retaliate)

Universally IPA,DED,DEA,Health up,IPD is the form for AA+ But if you need extra buff then sub IPD with GUILD or SPECIES

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by summonmesummonyou Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Thanks of the information guys much love!

summonmesummonyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down