Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I offering too much or not enough?

2 posters

Go down

Am I offering too much or not enough? Empty Am I offering too much or not enough?

Post by jbbiggdogg Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Looking to get a Vanity Dragon+ or 2x reg. I am offering Moon Sea+m (20), Adan+ 5 (4), Taksaka+m (4), Beast Herder and 80ep and if it skilled a little I would add Nyar/Soul of Skills.

What do you all think?
jbbiggdogg
jbbiggdogg

Back to top Go down

Am I offering too much or not enough? Empty Re: Am I offering too much or not enough?

Post by overseer07 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:00 pm

I'd say not even close. Vanity+ is going for 750-900ep depending on skill. Your biggest issue is that anyone selling a Vanity+ isn't going to be looking for a bunch of mid- and low-tier AA. They are gong to want cold, hard ep or high demand cards like Ash.

overseer07

Back to top Go down

Am I offering too much or not enough? Empty Re: Am I offering too much or not enough?

Post by jbbiggdogg Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Kinda what I was afraid of. I haven't seen anyone selling just Vanity+ so it was hard for me to gauge a good offer for it. Time to sell separately and see what I can get then.
jbbiggdogg
jbbiggdogg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down