Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question on Having a lot of A+'s but no way to sell

5 posters

Go down

Question on Having a lot of A+'s but no way to sell Empty Question on Having a lot of A+'s but no way to sell

Post by LowPro Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:51 am

you know I'm sure there's no one right answer to this question.

Not that I'm trying to promote [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I have one and as you can see it's got a LOT of A+'s but almost all of them are undesirable at least for formations and I don't know how to deal with them otherwise other than collapse them into skill stacks or just sell for gold.

Now what I'm wondering is how to polish the turd a bit. Let's say I have my WWSP. It's A+ and I could max it effortlessly which can cost maybe 100kish when I farm up land 4 for crystals so its value then can be about 10-15 ep. But is it worth efforts to say, max its skill and get more (skill stacks are usually 2-4 ep per stack depending on skill with 4 ep per being really high but it definitely bounces around. So if all is perfect in the world it would cost ~20 ep to max the skills so overall that 10 ep card now should be worth more than 30-35 ep to make a profit. BUT THEN I see that same card maxed go for ONLY 35-40 ep which is crazy to me. There's almost no profit in that. And that's for a VERY desirable card. For dinkier cards like almost all in my store such as Spore Dragon I could max it level and skill and probably could never sell it for a profit in EP.

So when you have cards like that what's really the best option on it? Almost all mine I am pretty much fire selling and they still won't move because in the end they're undesirable.

What do you do then?

LowPro

Back to top Go down

Question on Having a lot of A+'s but no way to sell Empty Re: Question on Having a lot of A+'s but no way to sell

Post by bacsiha Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:22 am

here are some ideas wish can help you
1/price of most monster have droped down a lot nearly
2/WWSP no longer a valuable card, since it is summonable. i have summoned it about 10 times from free ds. so no profit when max kill it, should sell it as a reg for 7ep. I usually saw ads looking for WWSP reg
3/max skill and lv of monster much expensive than buy it on leader board

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Question on Having a lot of A+'s but no way to sell Empty Re: Question on Having a lot of A+'s but no way to sell

Post by LowPro Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:43 am

so then they're really just skill ups or vendor trash?

LowPro

Back to top Go down

Post by slogdawg Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:03 am

Been there, done that. Think A-Team has a pretty good think tank.
By driving down the prices of pre-existing cards, they encourage the
desire for the newer cards. How to get newer cards?

Buy (with real $$) Soul Points. And the U.S. Feds are after Kim.Com
for doing less. Leveraging is a nasty business. Too bad we all hate to
love this game!

slogdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:54 am

You can still put cards like WWSP in auction and get buyers. Even though they are summonable, not everyone has alts that rank and loads and loads of free ds for summoning like bacsilla does.

Auction buyers seem to not mind buying max-level cards with low skill, at least they seem to me to get more offers than fresh cards. It's pretty easy to skill something up to (4) or (5), and that looks a whole lot better than 70(1).

If worse comes to worst you can always flog it as a stack. I really really doubt that would be necessary with WWSP though, because of her assets.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Here is your problem or most probably everybody's problem when selling. Old Monster gets undesirable as new monster are introduced. High BP, better stats, better use in form bla bla bla. This is how the game works. If you want to earn maximum profit is get it quick, and sell it quick. Just like how progs work. But those obsolete monster...that is where your problem is

1) You still think of getting profit. If you want to "salvage" your undesirable monster...SELL IT CHEAP OF CHEAPS! You may make a loss but not a total loss. I even sell my asura for 2ep for the sake of EP.

2) If you think your monster get better value as they get rarer..think again.

3) Most lower than 20bp monster are now just sac mobs..

IMO: Sell monster cheap and get EP so you can get better monster. Like I said sell it cheap. My cheap is moving the monster away from my inventory and get ep in hand. So to move this monster I had to beat all the seller's price. If they price WWSP reg at 5ep, I sell them at 3ep. Simple.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down