Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omni Kanna take 2 - The Cursed Ritual

+15
boytitan
Isvarka
DevilJin6Six6
KentKillie
HelloKitty
SwtLaotiaNix7
XJF
clutchjunkie
sdjjazz
Slinger1
Shinzengumi
Jewelguy
Deathblob
Armitaage
Scratch102
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Omni Kanna take 2 - The Cursed Ritual Empty Omni Kanna take 2 - The Cursed Ritual

Post by Scratch102 Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:52 am

So if I recall correctly this is a recycle of the event where we grew an Omni Kanna AA and others for each guild...(I had a Sin account then..so forgive me for not knowing all the guild rewards).

This event, get chaos stones (kidney stones? ow)... grow from C up to AA in your guild, then after the AA you can grow one from another guild.

Getting to A seemed easy for an average player not using MyEP/EP but I don't recall the sorts of EP spent on the last event to obtain an AA+ (AA growth x2)?

...and will the rewards be worth it?
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Omni Kanna take 2 - The Cursed Ritual Empty Re: Omni Kanna take 2 - The Cursed Ritual

Post by Armitaage Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:13 am

the rewards for the creature raise event that gave us omni kanna were:

sin - omni dragon kanna
rancor - omni wolf seta
tyranny - omni bird huri

as for whether it will be worth it to get these new AAs remains to be seen, the question is if they'll have a skill when plussed or not. i hope a team makes it easier to get past A this time around, given the high likelihood that these AAs will be under 25 bp
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Omni Kanna take 2 - The Cursed Ritual Empty Re: Omni Kanna take 2 - The Cursed Ritual

Post by Deathblob Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Any thoughts on the Sin reward species?

I'm obviously hoping for a creation (Psycho looks like they get a creation for sure), but the final AA for Sin looks a whole heck of a lot like yet another demon.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:01 pm

It is only six days long. Needs to be longer. 2 weeks. So we can have time to grow our creatures to AAs without using potions.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:36 pm

They have probably upped the growth factor.

And we don't grow them to AA+, just til AA.
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Slinger1 Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:20 pm

I like the reward for psycho.
it looks like an airship fortress transformed into a robot.
I hope I can get them in 6 days (with my psycho alt).

Slinger1

Back to top Go down

Omni Kanna take 2 - The Cursed Ritual Empty what about the covert one?

Post by sdjjazz Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Any guesses for covert?

sdjjazz

Back to top Go down

Post by clutchjunkie Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:14 am

I notice that each one of them looks like two distinct species. Sin looks like undead and then demon, psycho starts as crawler and then becomes creation, and I think covert is demon/beast. I wonder if they change species as they evolve, or if Ateam has figured out that they can make monsters of more than one species at once.

clutchjunkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:04 am

Sin is creation, IPD, BP17.

Dammit, I'd almost finished maxxing my A+ Cyclops. I suppose if I don't manage to get this one...
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by XJF Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:07 am

So, I don't really remember the first one of these, I had just started a few events prior. Is there a "Final Ranking" system in this one? Total stones collected? Or are the P-O-S monsters our reward?
XJF
XJF

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:49 am

The POS rewards are it

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:38 am

The stats aren't that bad on the AA's. And they have IPD skill. We'll see what the AA+ stats are after the event. But I already grew one AA, and I'm almost done the second. The fist time around it was about 17 ep. I currently have 484 energy. So it's not unattainable for people to do in 6 days. I also scored about 600k in gold which goes a long way with 1/2 price sacrifices. I just finished leveling up 3 monsters. All in all, it's not a bad event.
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by KentKillie Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:51 am

I look at it this way - if there were no event running I would be doing missions anyway. With this event there is a bonus to doing missions.
KentKillie
KentKillie

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=313

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:54 am

HeroBaby, are you using a prog? I'm guessing not, but I thought I'd check. Thanks! Smile
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:27 am

Deathblob wrote:HeroBaby, are you using a prog? I'm guessing not, but I thought I'd check. Thanks! Smile

Also interested to know this.

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Guys, no prog. Still able to rank them up without much ep use. I'm almost done the third one. I'm taking a risk that they'll sell for higher then I'm investing. I bet I can sell an AA for 20 so I'll make a little off them.
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Isvarka Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:20 pm

HeroBaby wrote:Guys, no prog. Still able to rank them up without much ep use. I'm almost done the third one. I'm taking a risk that they'll sell for higher then I'm investing. I bet I can sell an AA for 20 so I'll make a little off them.

On one hand, I most definitely approve of the easier time of ranking up the monsters. It'll be significantly easier for most people to actually get something somewhat worthwhile in this event without much expenditure. On the other hand, that means that progs will probably go for a lot less as a result, and since for once I actually have a prog (the Psycho one) that I'm attempting to sell via auction, I'll see less of a return on that.

Isvarka

Back to top Go down

Post by boytitan Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Are creation sin AA worth anything =\ whish it was demon I mean this is the 2nd event in a row if not 3rd to favor the Psyho Guild. I mean I have 20 ep and 315 energy so could get him to aa but is it worth it.

boytitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:13 pm

this one is, for use in low bp AA forms, due to his ipd skill. you can now make a fairly decent low bp form out of sin AA from this event, rioting krups(a bit expensive atm, but won't stay that way forever, hopefully), explosive demon+, demon of ruin+, and gulph+ to make a 3 combo 76 bp team with dea, ipd, ded, crit, and dodge skills, so it doesn't blow quite as much as it could. if you don't mind losing a skill or two you can even toss in a rot+ or venus+ and get more damage out of it, so it's not quite as terrible as it could be.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:36 pm

splurge on an adan+ and ditch dodge(explosive), and you have still have a <90 bp team that has 4 very useful skills

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by boytitan Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Wouldn't high bp a rank teams out due em due em easily due to combos and agility tho.

Onlly time a Low BP AA team beat me was due to The leader having slumbering breath from a skill and putting my 2 strongest monsters to sleep.

boytitan

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Easily, no, but possibly. It would depend entirely on the skill levels of both parties involved. That is the reason i suggested to add an Adan+. He is cheap compared to his alternatives ( Elf and Mech) but provides an absolutely crucial skill to survival on defense, and in drawn out fights which is what the AA game is about.

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:46 pm

This event is really nice for me at least, because not only do I want the reward, I don't need 500EP and hours & hours of clicking time to try to rank to get it.

I like it better than the recent "free AA" awards because there's at least a minimum amount of time and a few potions to put in in order to get the reward.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by overseer07 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:36 pm

I am not looking forward to the end of this event. The market is already flooded with worthless AA nobody will ever buy, and this is just going to make it worse.

overseer07

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:09 am

Ateam provided the AA+ Stats for the new event. Now everyone has the info. Decide for yourself if you want to build 2 and + them.

Omni Kanna take 2 - The Cursed Ritual Screen10
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next