Summon Grand Prix 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by Jewelguy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:42 am

Another Summon Grand Prix starts tomorrow. I just sent Ateam an email asking if we will ever get the participation reward from the last day of the previous Grand Prix. I will post the reply I get here in this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by Shinzengumi on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:41 am

Did they gave out participation reward or even announced they are giving one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Signature made by the lovely cure4blues. Check out her other works HERE.
avatar
Shinzengumi

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-08-23
Age : 38
Location : Behind you!

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by Deathblob on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:00 am

All I know is, I'm saving a couple of Ally summons for the last minute of the event.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


ID: 176 946 3849 Kik: Deathblob <::Sinnerz::}xx{o Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
avatar
Deathblob

Posts : 479
Join date : 2012-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by ryesteve on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 am

In other words, "oops, we gave out too many dark summons with the death summoners, so we need to give people a reason to use them all up immediately"

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by Jewelguy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Sunday is when I will be using all my saved up summons which will be: 33 Ally Summons, 11 free dark summons, 6 Rank A summons, 2 Bingo summons, and 1 Revived summon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by Jewelguy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Jewelguy wrote:Another Summon Grand Prix starts tomorrow. I just sent Ateam an email asking if we will ever get the participation reward from the last day of the previous Grand Prix. I will post the reply I get here in this thread.

I got a reply. The following is the exchange of emails including the ones from December when tge problem occured. 2 quick notes: I edited out my player info at the end of my original info but it was included which makes it suprising that they asked for it in the most recent reply from them. And I apologize for it being hard to read. I cut & pasted it here.
Here it is:


My info, minus device model/version, is actually in the emails between both of us below but here they are again.

Player Name: Jewelguy
Player ID: 2275871323
Device Info: Motorola DROIDX2 (Gingerbread)
Date & Time When Issue Occurred: last day of previous summon grand prix
Incident Details: As stated below, I, along with most other players who performed summons on the last day of the previous summon grand prix, did not receive a participation reward for that day. Only two players managed to rank and they only had one C+ summon each. How come only 2 players rank with a C+ summon? You stated below that you were looking into this on your end and would contact me when the issue was resolved. That was nearly two months ago and still have not received any word from you. I would like my participation reward that I rightfully earned please or at least reassurance that you are still looking into the issue and have not forgotten us players who have not received our participation award please. Plus, what about the players who actually had the highest score in summons that day and deserved the top prizes? Please read the previous emails below for more details. Thank you for your assistance in this matter!

I appreciate all you do and the great game you give us. Thank you!

Steven Johnson
Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™

Hello Steven,

Thank you for contacting us. Kindly provide us with the following details in order for us to help you further.

■ Player ID (10 numbers on the Profile screen -required) ■ Player Name (required) ■ Device Model / Version ■ Date & Time When Issue Occurred (required) ■ Inquiry Details ■ Game Items Involved (Item/Monster Name etc.)

Kind regards, Ateam Support

> To whom it may concern, > > With the return of the Summon Grand Prix, I was wondering if I will ever rec > eive the Participation Reward for the final day of the last Summon Grand Pri > x that I and most other players never received. I have not received any othe > r notice from you concerning the matter. > Thank you in advance and I look forward to the new Summon Grand Prix. > > Steven Johnson

Hello Steven, > > > > Thank you for reaching out to us. We deeply apologize for the inconvenienc > e it has caused you. We are currently looking into the measure by identifyin > g the cause from our end. Rest assured that we will update you once the issu > e is resolved. With this, we are hoping for your kind understanding and woul > d like to ask to please wait for a little more longer. > > > > Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us. > > > > Kind regards, > > Ateam Support

> To whom it may concern, > > > > > > I wish to report an error made in the Summon Grand Prix event that just ended. I did 5 summons yesterday (the 4 free summons for logging in and for > bein > > > g connected to Facebook and Twitter and 1 free for logging in during one > of > > > the designated daily times). Yet it shows that I didn't participate in R > ound > > > 8 (yesterday) and that I don't get a Participation Reward. I know I pro > babl > > > y didn't come close to ranking but I still should receive a Participatio > n Re > > > ward. > > > There must be an error because only two players ranked in Round 8 and th > ey o > > > nly had one C+ in their summons according to the top 3 notification on t > he R > > > ankings page. I believe that there are many more players who didn't rece > ive > > > a Participation Reward who did perform summons yesterday. > > > I would appreciate if you would award me a Participation Reward since I > perf > > > ormed summons and help other get their proper awards. > > > Thank you very much in advance! I greatly appreciate it! > > > > > > Steven M. Johnson > >

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by ryesteve on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:10 pm

You didn't participate on that "day", that's why you didn't get a participation award. The last "day" lasted for just 1 second, which is why there were only two winners, and they both won with C's.

If you're going to complain to A Team, it's gotta be the right complaint. Tell them they screwed up the timing, not that they owe you a potion.

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by Jewelguy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:20 pm

ryesteve wrote:You didn't participate on that "day", that's why you didn't get a participation award. The last "day" lasted for just 1 second, which is why there were only two winners, and they both won with C's.

If you're going to complain to A Team, it's gotta be the right complaint. Tell them they screwed up the timing, not that they owe you a potion.


It was supposed to last 24 hours according to Ateam's rules. I summoned during those 24 hours. Hence, I participated. Hence, I deserve a reward. That's my complaint to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by ryesteve on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:09 pm

I know, and it's still the wrong complaint. Maybe it was "supposed" to last 24 hours, or maybe they intended it to be a weird timing challenge, who knows? But in the 1 second period that defined their last "day", you did NOT participate.

I'll say it again, THAT is where your complaint should be registered... Their timing parameters. By claiming a missing award to which you were not entitled to, GIVEN THE TIMING PARAMETERS THEY HAD IN PLACE, you are muddying the issue and not addressing what was the real problem.

If this still doesn't make sense to you, sorry, I can't make it any more clear, except to say that if you did not summon something at 12:59.59 EDT, then you did not participate. Whatever you did earlier in the day was not part of THAT day.

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by Jewelguy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:49 pm

I participated according to their rules they put in place. According to their rules, I get a reward. Yes, it only lasted approximately 1 second BUT they probably don't realize that. To say to them that they didn't allow us, the players, proper time to participate according to their set rules will not help. I believe that Ateam doesn't thoroughly understand that the last day's contest only lasted 1 second. I believe that they are hoping we forgot about our participation prize. I believe that they don't want to further deal with this mess that occurred on the final day of the grand prix. I haven't forgotten. Like I already stated, I participated according to their set rules and therefore am entitled to my participation reward. And before you say I didn't participate because I didn't perform a summon during that 1 second of time, remember that I DID participate if you consider that, according to their rules, I participated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by Jewelguy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Let me clarify my last remarks. You say that my complaint should state that they timing parameters are the subject of complaint. Yes, you are right in that respect. I shoukd have stated the timing parameters that were given us. You are correct ryesteve. I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out. I see that point clearly now. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by Jewelguy on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:44 am

UPDATE: Got a reply from Ateam. Not what I wanted to hear. Here it is:


Hello Steven,

Thank you for the follow up.

Regarding your concern, we are sorry to inform you that we do not provide support for events that are already finished.

We hope you understand.

Kind regards, Ateam Support






WHAT THE HECK?!?!? Don't provide support for events that are already finished?!? They previously said to be patient and they will look into on their end and get back to me. They never got back to me. Did they just "blow me off"?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by ryesteve on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:26 am

Jewelguy wrote:I participated according to their rules they put in place.
No, you didn't. One of the rules was the specific time the event was expiring. But did they specifically say that the 8th day was going to last 24 hours? What about when they start the bingo and concentration events at 5pm? The first "day" of those events isn't 24 hours either. Granted, it's not 1 second, but the point is, they didn't explicitly say a grand prix "day" had to last 24 hours, and they've created precedents in other events where "days" are NOT 24 hours.

The point is, the only thing they were specific about was when the event was ending, and either through bad math or sadism on their part, that expiration time/date occurred 1 second after the 8th day started.

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by Jewelguy on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:00 am

ryesteve wrote:
Jewelguy wrote:I participated according to their rules they put in place.
No, you didn't. One of the rules was the specific time the event was expiring. But did they specifically say that the 8th day was going to last 24 hours? What about when they start the bingo and concentration events at 5pm? The first "day" of those events isn't 24 hours either. Granted, it's not 1 second, but the point is, they didn't explicitly say a grand prix "day" had to last 24 hours, and they've created precedents in other events where "days" are NOT 24 hours.

The point is, the only thing they were specific about was when the event was ending, and either through bad math or sadism on their part, that expiration time/date occurred 1 second after the 8th day started.


But they do post when each event starts and ends. Example: "Mon. 2/11 1:00amEST - Mon. 2/18 12:59amEST" For a secen day event in this example, you can clearly tell when each summon round takes place- 24 hours each.


And why would they hold a contest for 1 friggen' second?!? Does not make sense to me. Ateam screwed up and should give us what we are owed? Yes, we are owed a participation prize because it was not supposed to be a one second contest. Iperformed summons during the mentioned times and therefore participated. Bad math? Well, bad math doesn't excuse them out of their obligations as a reputable company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by HelloKitty on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:42 am

Seriously this is all over 1 ep from 3 months ago? I think it's time to move on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
HelloKitty

Posts : 151
Join date : 2012-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by B$ on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:23 am

HeroBaby wrote:Seriously this is all over 1 ep from 3 months ago? I think it's time to move on...

Ding!
avatar
B$

Posts : 235
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon Grand Prix 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum