Truthseeker Liqu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truthseeker Liqu

Post by Jezebel Demonshire on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:33 am

Truthseeker Liqu's starting stats are 1111. If it's a coincidence then.. wow. It not then A-Team are really trying to send out a message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lust Trap Dungeon
avatar
Jezebel Demonshire

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-09-13
Location : Astral Dimension

Back to top Go down

Re: Truthseeker Liqu

Post by slogdawg on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:09 am

Alright. I'm old. Please explain....

slogdawg

Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Truthseeker Liqu

Post by larry378 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:49 pm

slogdawg wrote:Alright. I'm old. Please explain....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synod_of_Rathbreasail

Spoiler:

ok... that's probably not it, but I would like to know what the significance of 1111 is too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE: the pm system on the forum is on the fritz, incoming and outgoing messages are not always delivered.
For guaranteed communication just reply to the post or message me in-game. Thank You.


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
General
avatar
larry378

Posts : 927
Join date : 2012-08-17
Location : Riding a missile waving a cowboy hat

Back to top Go down

Re: Truthseeker Liqu

Post by Jezebel Demonshire on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:28 pm

It's a strange/silly thing but here we are playing a TGC about summoning monsters so maybe it's not that big of a stretch..

There is an ongoing belief in the significance of the numbers 1111 in alternative spirituality. Some people say that when you begin seeing the numbers in various places, seemingly by coincidence like when you look at the clock at that exact moment or something like that, that it is a message from yourself pre programmed so that you can begin following the signs that would lead to your spiritual awakening and evolution.

Yeah I know it sounds crazy as hell, but it's a very widespread belief and the majority of people who subscribe to it consider themselves "Truthseekers"

So it may all just be BS but here we have truthseeker liqu, with 1111 as his stats.

Reference
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11_%28numerology%29

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lust Trap Dungeon
avatar
Jezebel Demonshire

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-09-13
Location : Astral Dimension

Back to top Go down

Re: Truthseeker Liqu

Post by JessicaMD on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Jezebel Demonshire wrote:It's a strange/silly thing but here we are playing a TGC about summoning monsters so maybe it's not that big of a stretch..

There is an ongoing belief in the significance of the numbers 1111 in alternative spirituality. Some people say that when you begin seeing the numbers in various places, seemingly by coincidence like when you look at the clock at that exact moment or something like that, that it is a message from yourself pre programmed so that you can begin following the signs that would lead to your spiritual awakening and evolution.

Yeah I know it sounds crazy as hell, but it's a very widespread belief and the majority of people who subscribe to it consider themselves "Truthseekers"

So it may all just be BS but here we have truthseeker liqu, with 1111 as his stats.

Reference
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11_%28numerology%29


Razz this totally reminds me of that x-files episode about numerology where burt reynolds was the guest star

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚
cat Visit The DS-Forum Official Funny Cat Picture Thread! cat
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11084-funny-cat-picture-thread
avatar
JessicaMD

Posts : 556
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Truthseeker Liqu

Post by Jezebel Demonshire on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:10 pm

JessicaMD wrote:
Jezebel Demonshire wrote:It's a strange/silly thing but here we are playing a TGC about summoning monsters so maybe it's not that big of a stretch..

There is an ongoing belief in the significance of the numbers 1111 in alternative spirituality. Some people say that when you begin seeing the numbers in various places, seemingly by coincidence like when you look at the clock at that exact moment or something like that, that it is a message from yourself pre programmed so that you can begin following the signs that would lead to your spiritual awakening and evolution.

Yeah I know it sounds crazy as hell, but it's a very widespread belief and the majority of people who subscribe to it consider themselves "Truthseekers"

So it may all just be BS but here we have truthseeker liqu, with 1111 as his stats.

Reference
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11_%28numerology%29


Razz this totally reminds me of that x-files episode about numerology where burt reynolds was the guest star

Burt reynolds on the x-files? Geez, I don think there is any other way to make the premise of the episode more believable. Lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lust Trap Dungeon
avatar
Jezebel Demonshire

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-09-13
Location : Astral Dimension

Back to top Go down

Re: Truthseeker Liqu

Post by JessicaMD on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Jezebel Demonshire wrote:

Burt reynolds on the x-files? Geez, I don think there is any other way to make the premise of the episode more believable. Lol

Wikipedia wrote:
Improbable (The X-Files)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Improbable" is 13th episode of the ninth season and the 195th episode overall of the science fiction television series The X-Files. The episode first aired in the United States on April 14, 2002 on Fox, and subsequently aired in the United Kingdom. It was written and directed by series creator and executive producer Chris Carter. The episode is a "monster-of-the-week" episode, a stand-alone plot which is unconnected to the mythology, or overarching fictional history, of The X-Files. The episode earned a Nielsen rating of 5.1 and was viewed by 9.1 million viewers. The episode received mostly positive reviews from critics.





...

"Improbable" features Burt Reynolds playing God.

...

Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚
cat Visit The DS-Forum Official Funny Cat Picture Thread! cat
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11084-funny-cat-picture-thread
avatar
JessicaMD

Posts : 556
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Truthseeker Liqu

Post by ryesteve on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:57 pm

He wasn't just playing...

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

What!?

Post by Siannodel on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Jezebel Demonshire wrote:Truthseeker Liqu's starting stats are 1111. If it's a coincidence then.. wow. It not then A-Team are really trying to send out a message.
A better question would be, 'Why were these event monsters, Soruluna, Siva, Liqu, Gulph, et. al. advertised with stats of 4444?' I didn't see any with stats above 1111. WTF over?

Siannodel

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Truthseeker Liqu

Post by ryesteve on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:51 pm

An even better question would be, "When did you ever see A Team publicize the level 1 stats of any card?"

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Truthseeker Liqu

Post by keyser sose on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:47 pm

true..... they were all 1111.... maxing at 4444
as AA+..... 2222..... maxing at 6666

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobby Ray
Player ID 2071705572

Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance

keyser sose

Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Truthseeker Liqu

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum