Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truthseeker Liqu

+3
larry378
slogdawg
Jezebel Demonshire
7 posters

Go down

Truthseeker Liqu Empty Truthseeker Liqu

Post by Jezebel Demonshire Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:33 am

Truthseeker Liqu's starting stats are 1111. If it's a coincidence then.. wow. It not then A-Team are really trying to send out a message.
Jezebel Demonshire
Jezebel Demonshire

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker Liqu Empty Re: Truthseeker Liqu

Post by slogdawg Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:09 am

Alright. I'm old. Please explain....

slogdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:49 pm

slogdawg wrote:Alright. I'm old. Please explain....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synod_of_Rathbreasail

Spoiler:
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezebel Demonshire Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:28 pm

It's a strange/silly thing but here we are playing a TGC about summoning monsters so maybe it's not that big of a stretch..

There is an ongoing belief in the significance of the numbers 1111 in alternative spirituality. Some people say that when you begin seeing the numbers in various places, seemingly by coincidence like when you look at the clock at that exact moment or something like that, that it is a message from yourself pre programmed so that you can begin following the signs that would lead to your spiritual awakening and evolution.

Yeah I know it sounds crazy as hell, but it's a very widespread belief and the majority of people who subscribe to it consider themselves "Truthseekers"

So it may all just be BS but here we have truthseeker liqu, with 1111 as his stats.

Reference
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11_%28numerology%29
Jezebel Demonshire
Jezebel Demonshire

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Jezebel Demonshire wrote:It's a strange/silly thing but here we are playing a TGC about summoning monsters so maybe it's not that big of a stretch..

There is an ongoing belief in the significance of the numbers 1111 in alternative spirituality. Some people say that when you begin seeing the numbers in various places, seemingly by coincidence like when you look at the clock at that exact moment or something like that, that it is a message from yourself pre programmed so that you can begin following the signs that would lead to your spiritual awakening and evolution.

Yeah I know it sounds crazy as hell, but it's a very widespread belief and the majority of people who subscribe to it consider themselves "Truthseekers"

So it may all just be BS but here we have truthseeker liqu, with 1111 as his stats.

Reference

Razz this totally reminds me of that x-files episode about numerology where burt reynolds was the guest star
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezebel Demonshire Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:10 pm

JessicaMD wrote:
Jezebel Demonshire wrote:It's a strange/silly thing but here we are playing a TGC about summoning monsters so maybe it's not that big of a stretch..

Reference

Razz this totally reminds me of that x-files episode about numerology where burt reynolds was the guest star

Burt reynolds on the x-files? Geez, I don think there is any other way to make the premise of the episode more believable. Lol
Jezebel Demonshire
Jezebel Demonshire

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Jezebel Demonshire wrote:

Burt reynolds on the x-files? Geez, I don think there is any other way to make the premise of the episode more believable. Lol

Wikipedia wrote:
Improbable (The X-Files)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Improbable" is 13th episode of the ninth season and the 195th episode overall of the science fiction television series The X-Files. The episode first aired in the United States on April 14, 2002 on Fox, and subsequently aired in the United Kingdom. It was written and directed by series creator and executive producer Chris Carter. The episode is a "monster-of-the-week" episode, a stand-alone plot which is unconnected to the mythology, or overarching fictional history, of The X-Files. The episode earned a Nielsen rating of 5.1 and was viewed by 9.1 million viewers. The episode received mostly positive reviews from critics.

"Improbable" features Burt Reynolds playing God.

Razz
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:57 pm

He wasn't just playing...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker Liqu Empty What!?

Post by Siannodel Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Jezebel Demonshire wrote:Truthseeker Liqu's starting stats are 1111. If it's a coincidence then.. wow. It not then A-Team are really trying to send out a message.
A better question would be, 'Why were these event monsters, Soruluna, Siva, Liqu, Gulph, et. al. advertised with stats of 4444?' I didn't see any with stats above 1111. WTF over?

Siannodel

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:51 pm

An even better question would be, "When did you ever see A Team publicize the level 1 stats of any card?"

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:47 pm

true..... they were all 1111.... maxing at 4444
as AA+..... 2222..... maxing at 6666

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down