Party calc... possibly incorrect??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party calc... possibly incorrect??

Post by Miggy on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was using the party calculator in link above and it gave me 19,000 Atk for Hellfield devil asura+..... seems way off ^^ In fact i've noticed that for all monsters Atk and Def seem to be calculated wrong (giving way more atk or def then the creature actually has) only Hp seem to be correct...

perhaps i'm doing something wrong, or some could just explain whats up Smile would be appreciated ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In game ID: 2679688676

Remember guys it's just a game [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] peeps need to stop with the greed ^^

store: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Miggy

Back to top Go down

Re: Party calc... possibly incorrect??

Post by Horg on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:11 am

You are looking at the final team output; including all skills, combos and bonuses. The base stats should correct. Though 19k does seem a bit high....I would test it but that tool is now unusable imo, takes an hour to load the drop down.
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by jimothy_ on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:19 pm

The formulas in the Party Calc are frequently broken, in part because the design is poor (listing every step of calculation as its own little table). I'm not complaining, just making a statement. Remember, the bestiary is just a free side-project of some players, so it's bound to have issues.

Right now, B31:B32 have static vales instead of formulas, which throws the entire thing off. I can't fix it because it's locked.

I'd just download a copy and fix the formulas. If you don't have a spreadsheet app like Excel, you can upload your copy back to your own Google drive and work with it there. You could also make a note for the creators to let them know about the issue.

Last edited by jimothy_ on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected range)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~jimothy_
Player ID: 2098181636
Visit my store: My Store

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:34 pm

currently, there are two "good" calculators that you can use, which have been field tested by yours truly, and by horg. they are here and here*. i would strongly suggest that you use one of those, as they are able to give you exact stats that you will see when in the formation screen ingame.

*note that some of the latest monsters are not available in the second calculator since, until recently, i've been maintaining it alone and have had next to no time to add new monsters recently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcalibre on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Actually I think there is an error in Horgs Party builder. For the leader the ATK and HP are flipped. SO you get the wrong Values calculated.
Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:53 pm

easy enough to fix, i'll just message him next time i see him on google docs unless he reads this first, lol. i've actually use google docs' chat feature to talk with him before and help out with information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Fixed, not really sure when they got swapped, definitely wasn't always like that. My Bestiary is probably pretty out of date too, I havent even logged into DS in a few weeks.
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:16 am

Armitaage wrote:
*note that some of the latest monsters are not available in the second calculator since, until recently, i've been maintaining it alone and have had next to no time to add new monsters recently.

Armitaage, you're party calculator is amazing. I just need you to add War Songstress Suera so I can run some numbers. But I don't mind at all that it takes time to add in the new monsters. You're doing one hell of a job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:08 pm

thanks for the compliment, hero, i added a whole bunch of monsters, and even updated some using data from the bestiary, though shocking colossus' base health seems to be listed incorrectly in the bestiary. i know because there is no way a 30 bp A+ has 22874 health maxed, let alone starting out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top