Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why agility fail so much and what should I do?

4 posters

Go down

Why agility fail so much and what should I do? Empty Why agility fail so much and what should I do?

Post by zzz1998 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:43 pm

I currently have my dcc at skill 16. Along the way it ate 5 stacks. I now have 8 agility stacks.
So to extend my second part of the question: should I take a chance that the 8 agility stacks will take my dcc to 20 (50% fail rate) or should I make 4 (5) stacks?

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Why agility fail so much and what should I do? Empty Re: Why agility fail so much and what should I do?

Post by Fenix00 Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:24 am

make the (5) stacks.

(4) stacks are failing at a really high rate especially after 15.

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Why agility fail so much and what should I do? Empty Re: Why agility fail so much and what should I do?

Post by God_of_War Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:39 am

I disagree. You are just getting unlucky. I have had 1 card in about the last 15 have more than 2 fails getting all the way from (5) to (20) using (4) stacks. Making (5) stacks will eat more stacks and are no guarantee of success either.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:32 pm

God_of_War wrote:I disagree. You are just getting unlucky. I have had 1 card in about the last 15 have more than 2 fails getting all the way from (5) to (20) using (4) stacks. Making (5) stacks will eat more stacks and are no guarantee of success either.

I found every (5) stack that I used to not fail. My friend had 4 (4) stacks fail in a row trying to get his Pit+ from 12 to 13. If someone is failing that much then going to (5) could be something to try instead of going crazy failing so much. IMO

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:39 pm

I also have relatively good success rate with Slumbering and Venomous skills. I have not done any other skill that high. So I wasn't sure agility is special and hard to level or all type skill leveling has equal chance of success and fail.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:51 pm

zzz1998 wrote:I also have relatively good success rate with Slumbering and Venomous skills. I have not done any other skill that high. So I wasn't sure agility is special and hard to level or all type skill leveling has equal chance of success and fail.

Yeah no one really uses Slumbering and Venomous in their formations so I think the fail rate on those is pretty low, LOL.

IMO Agility has the highest fail rate. I just maxed out all my skills and Agility definitely gave me the biggest headache.

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:13 pm

The two Agility cards I maxed were Pit+ and Bayard+. Pit I levelled from two regs and had 2 fails to (20) and Bayard I brought with skill already of (13) and maxed it with no losses using just (4) stacks. Maybe I am just lucky rather than you unlucky!

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:23 pm

God_of_War wrote:The two Agility cards I maxed were Pit+ and Bayard+. Pit I levelled from two regs and had 2 fails to (20) and Bayard I brought with skill already of (13) and maxed it with no losses using just (4) stacks. Maybe I am just lucky rather than you unlucky!

Was your sacrificing done within the last 2-3 weeks once VL started? I've noticed that the fail rate spiked once VL started. Unfortunately I was at skill 16 on my agility and i think I failed twice using (4) stacks, so skill 18-20 I used (5) stacks with no problems.

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Pit was done before Vagrant and Bayard during it.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:02 pm

Little update to close down this thread.

Yesterday, I finally had enough gold and felt like in gambling mood, so just used stack(4) to skill up my agility (16) DCC. The skill went up first 3 time and failed on the forth. There I stopped and made stack(5) and finished it off.

I now have agility(20). During the process, I lost 6 agility stacks, which seem a bit high, but may be just bad luck on my part. I now have to deal with wwe and seeker.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by jbbiggdogg Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:58 pm

It seems to me the more important the skill the harder it has been for me at least to get from 15 to 20. I have had to use (5) for 19 and 20 most of the time after VL.
jbbiggdogg
jbbiggdogg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down