Which offer do I take?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which offer do I take?

Post by Alatriel on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:37 pm

I have just a reg, lv 1 Sin Prog (Festering Aigipan) in my auction.

My two offers are:

1.Shocking Colossus (Reg) and Lightning Core (Reg)

2. Unbound Colossus (Reg, and I have one in my team I need to +), Toukotsu +, Grin Cloak Inos+ (Lv 31), and Scrap meat Zombie+

Which one is better to take?

I have a creation team (In progress)

- Unbound Colossus reg
-Scale CHimera+
-Rampage Gargoyle+
-Seeker Quadriga+
-White Brawn Golem +
Alatriel

Back to top Go down

Re: Which offer do I take?

Post by Armitaage on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:48 pm

unbound colossus is crab, personally i wouldn't take either offer. btw, find me in the top 100 overall(i'm Armitaage ingame as well) and i'll spot you a mid skill time void golem+ for 5-6 ep, lol. which is what i suggest you look for in your offers. ep, that is. not so little as 5-6, but go for offers with ep in them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Alatriel on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Thanks for the reply!

Well I didn't get any offers with ep unfortunately, and I don't have any ep myself. The event's gonna end soon and I'm trying to squeeze what I can out of this monster xD I'm in Tyranny guild btw

I only have a Magic Light Dragon, some skills and a few souls of wisdom i could trade for that TVG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ID: 2350437955 Dionisia <3

I'm female.
Alatriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:02 am

well, i accept ep, bp, raid crystals, and covert down singles/stacks, my exchange rates are 1:1 for bp and covert down singles, covert down(4):5, and 15:1 for raid crystals. mix is also fine. actually, if you happen to have a fire and ice+, i'll definitely trade for a low lvl and skill one, lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Alatriel on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:07 am

So I shouldn't take either offer? I was thinking with the second one I could trade Inos and toukutsu for stuff, but a 30bp creation for my team didn't sound bad either, and plus it's the prog.

And I do not have that dragon, or any of those things, but I will try to sell some things I have for the EP I need. I know TVG would be a great addition to my team xP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ID: 2350437955 Dionisia <3

I'm female.
Alatriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top