Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zenith Boss - Rant on Summons

+13
applesauce
Scratch102
yinston
JessicaMD
Horg
Xcalibre
Bobertson
Armitaage
faithnomorex
Beatdowncity
Deathblob
Vallette
jusbao
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zenith Boss - Rant on Summons Empty Zenith Boss - Rant on Summons

Post by jusbao Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:28 am

Just spent over 20 bp on two accounts beating this bastard in the miniscule amount of time given and I got 4 summons total: Dark Elf Berserker, Scorn BW, Demon Bait Insect, and Ray Beam Parasite...I guess I should be glad they were all A's, but come on! Sry, just ranting like the title said...

jusbao

Back to top Go down

Zenith Boss - Rant on Summons Empty Re: Zenith Boss - Rant on Summons

Post by Vallette Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:30 am

Uncouth Child, Great Horned Warrior, Ray Beam, Hell Scythe, and Seeker Quadriga here.

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:32 am

Oh! Not 2 hours?

I'm only in week 7, so probably will never run into one.

Last edited by Deathblob on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by jusbao Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:35 am

Someplace around 15 min and 2.8 mil life!

jusbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:40 am

Deathblob wrote:Oh! Not 2 hours?

I'm only in week 7, so probably will never run into one.
They show up starting at week 5! Yup, 15 minutes...:/ Get the clan involved when possible!

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatdowncity Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:54 am

You aren't meant to solo those bosses, they are meant to net more summons over an entire clan.
Beatdowncity
Beatdowncity

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:01 am

Killed two so far with help. Out of 9 total summons, all were A and no AA. It seems as though A is guaranteed.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:24 am

yeah, and those who have a clan that is all on at the exact same time just refreshing the event in the hopes of beating a zenith boss and all of them have a full prog+m team kudos to you but, for the rest of us, this fking sucks!!! way to ruin the event, G-fkin-Team!! and i had the misfortune of encountering TWO of these fkers in a fkin row!!
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatdowncity Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:03 am

Apparently you weren't around for mobius, because they had this exact mechanic in that event as well. All it really did was make us wait 10 minutes until it despawned though.
Beatdowncity
Beatdowncity

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:06 am

oh no, i was here during mobius, i remember the lord of mobius. i'm just pissed they brought him back and with more health to boot! fkin greedy @$$ mothafkers. 2.8m health!! 10k def!! and only 15 fkin minutes to beat it! gyah!!!
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobertson Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Yeah it's put a damper on the event for me and my couple friends that were plowing through lvl bosses at a respectable but not overpowered pace. Now I'm burning EP just to try and get bosses after potentially waiting hours at a time because of back to back to back zeniths. We may try to kill a couple but I'd like to see what others are getting to determine if worth it. A shot at an AA is always worth it, though.

Bobertson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:49 pm

I think the benefit is that you get all As and most of mine had skills (all except the event ones, actually). You get a decent amount of boss points. But yeah, I got two in a row too and it sucks. I'll probably skip the next few just to get more guaranteed bosses.

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcalibre Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 pm

That Boss is insane. Me and a clan mate tried to take one on and we needed 8 more minutes to beat him. That time limit is too short. In the Mobius Age, did you only have 15 min?
Xcalibre
Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:07 pm

10 minutes on mobius lords with 2 million hp I believe, and its something you have to coordinate with your clan. You could get 12 total summons off of one lord if done correctly, not sure how this event works with summon allocation since I haven't even really logged on since it started.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:15 pm

idk, I've been getting decent stuff from zenith... plenty of agi, (all the decrease increase skills), and lots and lots of health up... really been getting alot of health up this event.

I think these are much much better than the mobius bosses. it's not like they have a ridiculous amount of health or anything for a clan sized group of people to handle, it was just the time limit which was stupid. 15min is at least reasonable, and the summons aren't bad either!

in a perfect world i guess the 'superboss' would have more health and last longer like a 10m health boss that lasts for 5 hours or something

also because of the initial snafu with vl's maiden voyage, everyone had a chance to stock up on progs for quite some time and more and more were being summoned so I think A-Team is being very generous with giving some extra time for the 'zenith boss/lord of mobius' taking into account the 20% full form bonus, the free 1st attack, the increased clan size, and the huge surplus of progs.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by yinston Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:16 pm

The issue here isnt the quality of the summons. We all know ateam will never give away for free what they can sell... and rightfully so. I dont want everyone with 20bp having a full AA+ team. This annoys people because only the small % who are trying to rank or has a big enough, organized guild has a chance at them. This totally sucks For a large chunk of us who cant play constantly and arent dropping ep because it derails our progress. We can easily use 200 ep looking for a boss then having to wait 15min before continuing kills almost a whole day. At least give a flee option. Small penalties welcome

Also, i got 2x breath skills and an agility skill from my 1st n only zenith

yinston

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Of course the summons are going to be the same junk summons we've been getting. Glad there are skills aplenty, the market will be saturated with them once this is done, I'm sad since I can't sell/make EP but it will be nice to level skills for awhile.

This is a really clan-oriented event in all respects. Taking out any 20+ boss costs you nothing, hit it once and call the clan, let everyone get a 10% shot and a summon, done. Zenith is the one I dislike since I would have to burn BPs to get the 280k damage (no progs) but overall what else do you expect? A Team wants you to buy things from them, give them money for digital items in a free game, it is a business model that works.

The FLEE option would be nice.

This event just reinforces something I was told... don't every buy summons. Summons are like playing the lotto, one person out of a million might win something, the rest are suckers.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:36 am

I keep forgetting to look - how many honor points does the person who summoned it get? Is it actually worth summoning and having the clan take it out (honor point vs bp/ep expended) or just skip it and move on?

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:19 am

hehe, me and clan, between our bp reserves and full prog teams, are r@ping these guys, must have killed dozens of them now. my only problem is I have not gotten anything worth keeping(mostly just skills) Sad though a clan mate did get a elf, but hes ranks like top 50 in event and has kill way more bosses than me

Vallette wrote:I keep forgetting to look - how many honor points does
the person who summoned it get? Is it actually worth summoning and
having the clan take it out (honor point vs bp/ep expended) or just skip
it and move on?

if i remember right its 24k if one person kills it alone. i did a couple alone during the 2x bonus and was getting 48k per kill.
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:54 pm

NOTE: since complaining that i have not gotten keep-able monsters last night, I have since gotten a dark elf AA this morning XD
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcalibre Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Applesauce how does your clan get organized for this event?
Xcalibre
Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:36 pm

probably palringo or kik messenger apps, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by dextery Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:34 pm

all i got was junk... perhaps health up quite a few. And tons of seeker quadriga -.-

dextery

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:43 pm

well usually you can just set a time when most people are on for an hour or 2 and spend all ur bp-ep during that time, rest of the time dont be expecting help,though u may still get it. but yea if u have messenger it helps alot, u can also message people about bonus times when they come up.
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:06 pm

actually I kind of like the zenith bosses. I've been soloing them. It takes about 2 BP for me to beat one and gives 24000 points. The first half of this event I was grinding away hours at a time every day, and now i've spent maybe a total of 30 minutes since mid event rankings and haven't dropped rank at all, thanks to the zenith bosses.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next