Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x Team worth it?

4 posters

Go down

5x Team worth it? Empty 5x Team worth it?

Post by BigV Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:39 pm

I have been playing the game for about a month and got to a point where I feel comfortable spending a couple EP. So I started reading about the game and lurking some forums.

Is 5x team better than a guild+scpecies formation with a usefull skills? I also stumbled upon the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Is it still relevant? I see it's being updated from time to time, and my clan leader uses one of the listed formations.

Also what is a "skill stack"?

BigV

Back to top Go down

5x Team worth it? Empty Re: 5x Team worth it?

Post by UnholyApostle Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 am

The best way to find out if its worth it is to use the party calculator available from here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its got a plethora of useful information
Enjoy

UnholyApostle

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:59 pm

it depends how you want to play. Keeping 5 team combo make it a formidable team, not strongest nor weakest. In term of investment wise your monster stays longer in the team in order to keep the 5 x combo. However, in term of species/guild mix, you can get the best output but it may cost you since you need to change monster more often. Whether you get profit or loss in trade thats entirely adifferent issue.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:32 pm

BigV wrote:I have been playing the game for about a month and got to a point where I feel comfortable spending a couple EP. So I started reading about the game and lurking some forums.

Is 5x team better than a guild+scpecies formation with a usefull skills? I also stumbled upon the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Is it still relevant? I see it's being updated from time to time, and my clan leader uses one of the listed formations.

Also what is a "skill stack"?

whether 5x forms are better than guild+species forms depends on a number of factors. first factor is the rank of the formation. in AA/+ formations, yeah, go for 5x if you can(as far as i know, only wyrms can get a 5x at AA/+ rank, and with no wyrm down...). if it's a rank A+, the answer is not so easy. here comes factor 2: agi. does the 5x team you're building have an agi monster? yes? then go ahead and build that. no? stick with 4x.

yes, the formation guide is still relevant, though a team is being rather stingy with cards that really change the sin game much.

also, i suggest looking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the answer to your last question. seems we've let it die out, but perhaps we can revive it
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down